Keyblade Wielder
7020 posts

Re: What are your stats? (O_O)?

Sep 16, 2013

Here's my stats. To me the the statistic I am most proud of is "Total Solutions Authored". I have 54 solutions authored. That means 54 people came to the forums with a question or problem and I gave them the correct answer to their question or problem.:smileyvery-happy:

tumblr_mo61abVkKp1spmbero1_500.gif 

Statistics
Total Page Views155440
Total Messages Read243609
Topics Started26
Replies3,974
Blog Articles Posted0
Blog Comments Posted0
Ideas Posted0
Idea Comments Posted0
Total Solutions Authored54
Total Solutions Marked Accepted7
Total Kudos Given174
Total Board Views25176
Total Logins5349
Total Minutes Online91808
Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 31 of 34 (66 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8180 posts

Sep 16, 2013

bronxsushi wrote:

Here's my stats. To me the the statistic I am most proud of is "Total Solutions Authored". I have 54 solutions authored. That means 54 people came to the forums with a question or problem and I gave them the correct answer to their question or problem.:smileyvery-happy:

I don't go by solutions, because all of the one time posters that you help out don't know how to accept a solution.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 32 of 34 (61 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18043 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

bronxsushi wrote:

I don't go by solutions, because all of the one time posters that you help out don't know how to accept a solution.

I used to post in support as much as OT, but I got real tired of everyone's whiney problems that couldn't be fixed, or they were so off-the-wall, I had no idea how to even begin helping them outside of doing a web search which they could do on their own.

Long story short... I never get solutions authored acolades.

Message 33 of 34 (55 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8180 posts

Sep 16, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

bronxsushi wrote:

I used to post in support as much as OT, but I got real tired of everyone's whiney problems that couldn't be fixed, or they were so off-the-wall, I had no idea how to even begin hleping them outside of doing a web search which they could do on their own.

Long story short... I never get solutions authored acolades.

When the Off-Topics died at night I used to goto Support. I would see the same questions asked over and over again that could be solved by a simple search.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 34 of 34 (52 Views)
0 Likes