Last Guardian
9265 posts

Re: What are you two most fears in life or concerns ?

Aug 10, 2013
wastedtime-622457.jpg
LiLBlueEyes wrote:

My biggest fear is wasting time.

I don't waste time often,,, but when I do I feel so guilty about it.

Thats why I cut back on Gaming and Home and even the Forums...

But at the same time I want to enjoy my PS3/PS4 because I know when I get out of school and I join my mothers law firm I won't have time to enjoy the things I once did.

Anyway ...

Nice thread Sweet.

I am a black hole when it comes to wasteing time. Before ya know it a half day is gone. I am a near good doer. That's my fear also. But think how rich you will be Lilblueeyes . Lawyers make good money. Thanks for posting.

Message 41 of 51 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Aug 10, 2013

I sat here really trying to think of things that I "fear."

And I honestly can't come up with anything really important or worth mentioning.

Sure, everybody has little phobias / illogical little fears and what not, but there is nothing I really fear.

I used to have a lot, when I was younger, and would have anxiety attacks just thinking about random stupid stuff.

But, as I got older, I realized it was pointless to worry / fear about things that are out of my control.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 42 of 51 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6033 posts

Aug 10, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

My biggest fear is wasting time.

I don't waste time often,,, but when I do I feel so guilty about it.

Thats why I cut back on Gaming and Home and even the Forums...

But at the same time I want to enjoy my PS3/PS4 because I know when I get out of school and I join my mothers law firm I won't have time to enjoy the things I once did.

Anyway ...

Nice thread Sweet.

Sometimes you have to waste a little time to appreciate what you have accoplished.  Otherwise you may have no time left to waste.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 43 of 51 (113 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Aug 10, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

And I honestly can't come up with anything really important or worth mentioning.

Sure, everybody has little phobias / illogical little fears and what not, but there is nothing I really fear.

I used to have a lot, when I was younger, and would have anxiety attacks just thinking about random stupid stuff.

But, as I got older, I realized it was pointless to worry / fear about things that are out of my control.

Everybody is scared of something. They may not even know it. 

Think of it like this,

What if I asked you are you scared of aliens?

Alot of people would most likely reply with,

" No I am not. "

But when the time comes that you actually meet aliens. You may be scared of them.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 44 of 51 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9265 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Wow magic nice thought. The magic happens in the fear..Watch this. Might help alot of folks

Message 45 of 51 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Aug 10, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

HorrorGod wrote:

Think of it like this,

" No I am not. "

But when the time comes that you actually meet aliens. You may be scared of them.

Your example is pretty out there. Smiley Tongue

As I said in my post, we all have phobias / fears, but they are usually irrational.

We can discuss scenerios all day, i.e. "What if you came face to face with a Lion? Would you be scared?"

Of course -- but does that mean I "fear" them? No.

My point was I can't think of anything significant / rational that I fear / worry about, as an adult.

When I was a kid / teen, I had a lot.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 46 of 51 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

HorrorGod wrote:

Think of it like this,

" No I am not. "

Your example is pretty out there. Smiley Tongue

As I said in my post, we all have phobias / fears, but they are usually irrational.

We can discuss scenerios all day, i.e. "What if you came face to face with a Lion? Would you be scared?"

Of course -- but does that mean I "fear" them? No.

My point was I can't think of anything significant / rational that I fear / worry about, as an adult.

When I was a kid / teen, I had a lot.

Yeah it is the only example I could think of at the time Smiley Tongue

Agreed. 

Little kids standing in a hallway should scare most adults. 

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 47 of 51 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

Wow magic nice thought. The magic happens in the fear..Watch this. Might help alot of folks

The video is a fake motivation speech for people to buy into his product or his pyramid scheme... hmm

YB

Message 48 of 51 (83 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7120 posts

Aug 10, 2013
Needles. Hate those things.
Message 49 of 51 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9265 posts

Aug 10, 2013

bookepride wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

The video is a fake motivation speech for people to buy into his product or his pyramid scheme... hmm

Well he brain washed me good..lol I'm sold..I am just taking it for whats its worth. But I get your point. Someone is always selling something I suppose..Thanks poster be well
Message 50 of 51 (74 Views)
0 Likes