Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
5718 posts
 

Re: What are you two most fears in life or concerns ?

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

My biggest fears in life are losing the people closest to me. Not in the normal sense that everyone feels at the thought of losing a loved one, but like I actually fear it. It's hard to explain lol.

 

I'm also scared of fast cars, I don't like being in them or walking on the pavement next to them. I'm terrified of fire, gas and fireworks.

 

I also really don't like wasps, or bee's or anything with more than 4 legs.


Hey you got a few other of my fears..The bee one is bad for me also. I almost crashed my car once when one came in my car . I tried to hit it and almost crashed. I fear bee's..

Haha you know this is something that I've never actually admitted before, but my fear of cars is so bad that I actually won't even learn to drive.

 

Not sure why really, my dad was the same. He never learned to drive until he was 50.


Your not alone with the fear of cars. My mom will not travel at all now. She use to drive but only local stuff. She wont get in a car or bus..Does not really go far anymore. She has this issue as a kid. Not sure why with cars...


Driving cars doesn't really bother me. I do hate to drive though. There are so many careless folks on the roads now a days that it really is a roll of the dice when you decide to get into a vehicle.Woman Sad

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 31 of 51 (93 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5450 posts
 

Re: What are you two most fears in life or concerns ?

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

My biggest fears in life are losing the people closest to me. Not in the normal sense that everyone feels at the thought of losing a loved one, but like I actually fear it. It's hard to explain lol.

 

I'm also scared of fast cars, I don't like being in them or walking on the pavement next to them. I'm terrified of fire, gas and fireworks.

 

I also really don't like wasps, or bee's or anything with more than 4 legs.


Hey you got a few other of my fears..The bee one is bad for me also. I almost crashed my car once when one came in my car . I tried to hit it and almost crashed. I fear bee's..

Haha you know this is something that I've never actually admitted before, but my fear of cars is so bad that I actually won't even learn to drive.

 

Not sure why really, my dad was the same. He never learned to drive until he was 50.


Your not alone with the fear of cars. My mom will not travel at all now. She use to drive but only local stuff. She wont get in a car or bus..Does not really go far anymore. She has this issue as a kid. Not sure why with cars...


Driving cars doesn't really bother me. I do hate to drive though. There are so many careless folks on the roads now a days that it really is a roll of the dice when you decide to get into a vehicle.Woman Sad


Exactly! This is another reason why I wouldn't learn to drive. I wouldn't trust myself behind the wheel, I'm far too easily distracted. I couldn't live with myself if I hurt someone or worse because of my carelessness. So it's not going to happen.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 32 of 51 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5476 posts
 

Re: What are you two most fears in life or concerns ?

Aug 10, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Exactly! This is another reason why I wouldn't learn to drive. I wouldn't trust myself behind the wheel, I'm far too easily distracted. I couldn't live with myself if I hurt someone or worse because of my carelessness. So it's not going to happen.

SQUIRREL

Grindhead_Jim

Message 33 of 51 (80 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: What are you two most fears in life or concerns ?

Aug 10, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Exactly! This is another reason why I wouldn't learn to drive. I wouldn't trust myself behind the wheel, I'm far too easily distracted. I couldn't live with myself if I hurt someone or worse because of my carelessness. So it's not going to happen.

SQUIRREL


Dude what movie is that dog from?! Looks so familiar!

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 34 of 51 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5476 posts
 

Re: What are you two most fears in life or concerns ?

Aug 10, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Dude what movie is that dog from?! Looks so familiar!

Up.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 35 of 51 (72 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: What are you two most fears in life or concerns ?

Aug 10, 2013
It's Doug, from Up.


The old guy with the overweight asian(?) kid.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 36 of 51 (72 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: What are you two most fears in life or concerns ?

Aug 10, 2013
Gah, Grindhead, why do you have to be so quick? Smiley Very Happy
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 37 of 51 (70 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6225 posts
 

Re: What are you two most fears in life or concerns ?

Aug 10, 2013

My biggest fear is wasting time.

 

I don't waste time often,,, but when I do I feel so guilty about it.

 

Thats why I cut back on Gaming and Home and even the Forums...

 

But at the same time I want to enjoy my PS3/PS4 because I know when I get out of school and I join my mothers law firm I won't have time to enjoy the things I once did.

 

Anyway ...

 

Nice thread Sweet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 38 of 51 (56 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: What are you two most fears in life or concerns ?

Aug 10, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

My biggest fear is wasting time.

 

I don't waste time often,,, but when I do I feel so guilty about it.

 

Thats why I cut back on Gaming and Home and even the Forums...

 

But at the same time I want to enjoy my PS3/PS4 because I know when I get out of school and I join my mothers law firm I won't have time to enjoy the things I once did.

 

Anyway ...

 

Nice thread Sweet.


Think of all the time you waste sleeping. 

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 39 of 51 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/17/2003
Offline
19166 posts
 

Re: What are you two most fears in life or concerns ?

Aug 10, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Suffocation and Blindness.Woman Indifferent


Those two are right at the top of my list as well.  Smiley Indifferent

Message 40 of 51 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes