Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Re: What are you two most fears in life or concerns ?

Aug 10, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

My biggest fears in life are losing the people closest to me. Not in the normal sense that everyone feels at the thought of losing a loved one, but like I actually fear it. It's hard to explain lol.

I'm also scared of fast cars, I don't like being in them or walking on the pavement next to them. I'm terrified of fire, gas and fireworks.

I also really don't like wasps, or bee's or anything with more than 4 legs.

Hey you got a few other of my fears..The bee one is bad for me also. I almost crashed my car once when one came in my car . I tried to hit it and almost crashed. I fear bee's..

Haha you know this is something that I've never actually admitted before, but my fear of cars is so bad that I actually won't even learn to drive.

Not sure why really, my dad was the same. He never learned to drive until he was 50.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 21 of 51 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4667 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

My biggest fears in life are losing the people closest to me. Not in the normal sense that everyone feels at the thought of losing a loved one, but like I actually fear it. It's hard to explain lol.

I'm also scared of fast cars, I don't like being in them or walking on the pavement next to them. I'm terrified of fire, gas and fireworks.

So no BAC Mono for you?

I so want one of those cars

Message 22 of 51 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Hey you got a few other of my fears..The bee one is bad for me also. I almost crashed my car once when one came in my car . I tried to hit it and almost crashed. I fear bee's..

Haha you know this is something that I've never actually admitted before, but my fear of cars is so bad that I actually won't even learn to drive.

Not sure why really, my dad was the same. He never learned to drive until he was 50.

You are missing out... The wind flowing through your hair going over the speed limit... 

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 23 of 51 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9119 posts

Aug 10, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

getting anxiety seems to be getting worse for me Smiley Sad

Another life stopper. Yes anxiety. show stopper. It can bring you to your knee's. Good post hit. LIfe can have so many things go wrong. I pray I have more good then bad ..
Message 24 of 51 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5822 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Suffocation and Blindness.Woman Indifferent

omg evern more fears..Yes I thought Vicki hit it on the head also but you got really good ones. OMg dieing and you cant catch a breath..omg. thanks for posting..

I loose my breath every time I get my electric bill.Woman Sad
Your very welcome.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 25 of 51 (63 Views)
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Suffocation and Blindness.Woman Indifferent

Deafness and blindness for me.

Message 26 of 51 (55 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

So no BAC Mono for you?

I so want one of those cars

Lol no, you wouldn't catch me in one of those. Probably no surprise here that I don't like Rollercoasters either Smiley Tongue

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 27 of 51 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5822 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Home  version Fear Factor mini game anyone? Woman WinkWoman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 28 of 51 (49 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Home  version Fear Factor mini game anyone? Woman WinkWoman Happy

I miss that show so much!

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 29 of 51 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9119 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Your not alone with the fear of cars. My mom will not travel at all now. She use to drive but only local stuff. She wont get in a car or bus..Does not really go far anymore. She has this issue as a kid. Not sure why with cars...
Message 30 of 51 (39 Views)
0 Likes