Last Guardian
9265 posts

Re: What are you two most fears in life or concerns ?

Aug 10, 2013
I get your point..To much info for one's self is not good. LIke doctors .They know all the inside junk what goes on in the hospital. They must crap when they have to get an operation themselves now. Yes I can understand your concerns ..

Splatteregg wrote:
I am scared my current 6+ years of education and counting of game design and other media will count for nothing, and that I will be stuck with ideas in my head that I can't ever release to the public.

That is my biggest concern, I won a trip to Blitz for my concept art. I felt at home there. The stuff they keep secret from the public is shocking! I want to keep secrets too!
I can't see myself anywhere else in life, but I fear that, that day will never come...
Message 11 of 51 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4799 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

It's unlikely that I will share my deepest fears with the forums, sorry.  Some things are too personal.

I cannot figure out what the picture has to do with what you posted.  Usually you are somewhat dead on, but, this one?  I don't get it.

EDIT:  I see that it is about the black market for uranium.  That is NOT a cheap endeavor.

As for your fears:  Do what you love, be good to others bill-and-ted-be-excellent-to-each-other.gif, and be honest.  You have nothing to fear of death at that point.  You, at worst, leave a legacy for all those you touched in life. 

As for terrorists, they are going to do what they are going to do.  You cannot fear them any more than you fear randomly being crushed by a falling piano. 

Message 12 of 51 (102 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6034 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Suffocation and Blindness.Woman Indifferent

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 13 of 51 (93 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Aug 10, 2013

My biggest fears in life are losing the people closest to me. Not in the normal sense that everyone feels at the thought of losing a loved one, but like I actually fear it. It's hard to explain lol.

I'm also scared of fast cars, I don't like being in them or walking on the pavement next to them. I'm terrified of fire, gas and fireworks.

I also really don't like wasps, or bee's or anything with more than 4 legs.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 14 of 51 (91 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

My biggest fears in life are losing the people closest to me. Not in the normal sense that everyone feels at the thought of losing a loved one, but like I actually fear it. It's hard to explain lol.

I'm also scared of fast cars, I don't like being in them or walking on the pavement next to them. I'm terrified of fire, gas and fireworks.

Technically you have 4 legs. Smiley Tongue

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 15 of 51 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Aug 10, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

And shush.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 16 of 51 (84 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

And shush.

I had a feeling you would reply with that Smiley Very Happy I looked back at it after I posted and saw the mistake Smiley Happy

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 17 of 51 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9265 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Hey you got a few other of my fears..The bee one is bad for me also. I almost crashed my car once when one came in my car . I tried to hit it and almost crashed. I fear bee's..
Message 18 of 51 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9265 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Suffocation and Blindness.Woman Indifferent

omg evern more fears..Yes I thought Vicki hit it on the head also but you got really good ones. OMg dieing and you cant catch a breath..omg. thanks for posting..
Message 19 of 51 (72 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37628 posts

Aug 10, 2013

getting anxiety seems to be getting worse for me Smiley Sad

Message 20 of 51 (66 Views)