Aug 10 2013
By: Sweet2525 Last Guardian 9318 posts

What are you two most fears in life or concerns ?

[ Edited ]
50 replies 158 views Edited Aug 10, 2013

My first one is my fear there is no after life and once you go there is nothing. I was always taught to believe do the right thing in life and you will go to heaven. My fear is there is none. I like to believe in such But I have this feeling that the one's who are left behind after the loved one passes is the only record is in our minds. Once we go the memory fades for ever. Besides written records etc.My second and worse fear now is events from terror groups in this country. Just yesterday they had a staged event in the Ny area to prepare for this. I don't see any end to this issue for years to come. They will wear us done sooner or later. Its simple just drain us of cash. They can do it on the cheap the terror groups. For us to combat it takes tons of cash..Do the math...Whats your fears or concerns ?EELD_ppt2.gif

The cart shows how the process gets started to get goods needed for dirty bombs and nukes on the black market.
Message 1 of 51 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
853 posts

Re: What are you two most fears in life or concerns ?

Aug 10, 2013

My fear....is the extinction of the Panda Race on Playstation Home....

BeFunky_Viewfinder_9.jpg.jpg

HomeHomeHomeHomeHome
Message 2 of 51 (153 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

It's unlikely that I will share my deepest fears with the forums, sorry.  Some things are too personal.

I cannot figure out what the picture has to do with what you posted.  Usually you are somewhat dead on, but, this one?  I don't get it.

EDIT:  I see that it is about the black market for uranium.  That is NOT a cheap endeavor.

As for your fears:  Do what you love, be good to others, and be honest.  You have nothing to fear of death at that point.  You, at worst, leave a legacy for all those you touched in life. 

As for terrorists, they are going to do what they are going to do.  You cannot fear them any more than you fear randomly being crushed by a falling piano. 

Grindhead_Jim

Message 3 of 51 (147 Views)
Last Guardian
9318 posts

Aug 10, 2013

O_Mally wrote:

My fear....is the extinction of the Panda Race on Playstation Home....

BeFunky_Viewfinder_9.jpg.jpg

Hey I would be concerned also..lol..good point..
Message 4 of 51 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9318 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

It's unlikely that I will share my deepest fears with the forums, sorry.  Some things are too personal.

I cannot figure out what the picture has to do with what you posted.  Usually you are somewhat dead on, but, this one?  I don't get it.

EDIT:  I see that it is about the black market for uranium.  That is NOT a cheap endeavor.

As for your fears:  Do what you love, be good to others, and be honest.  You have nothing to fear of death at that point.  You, at worst, leave a legacy for all those you touched in life. 

As for terrorists, they are going to do what they are going to do.  You cannot fear them any more than you fear randomly being crushed by a falling piano. 

Its to show how easy it seems to be to take what is needed to make a black market bomb..I found this chart on the internet. Just an example of the flow of goods to black markets..
Message 5 of 51 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

Its to show how easy it seems to be to take what is needed to make a black market bomb..I found this chart on the internet. Just an example of the flow of goods to black markets..

Procuring materials is one thing - building something with those materials is another. 

This is a dramatized example, but, it illustrates my point well enough:

Grindhead_Jim

Message 6 of 51 (128 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Aug 10, 2013

My first fear is that all trash cans on Home will be shooed away.

My second fear is power outages...Hurricane Sandy put that to the test

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 7 of 51 (123 Views)
Last Guardian
9318 posts

Aug 10, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

My first fear is that all trash cans on Home will be shooed away.

My second fear is power outages...Hurricane Sandy put that to the test

My avatar makes alot of trash also so I feel the thing about the trash cans..But power loss after sandy. OMg we had no gas for our cars. It it hits again bad to the ny area we are finished. Ny will go broke..Thanks king for shareing
Message 8 of 51 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Aug 10, 2013
I am scared my current 6+ years of education and counting of game design and other media will count for nothing, and that I will be stuck with ideas in my head that I can't ever release to the public.

That is my biggest concern, I won a trip to Blitz for my concept art. I felt at home there. The stuff they keep secret from the public is shocking! I want to keep secrets too!
I can't see myself anywhere else in life, but I fear that, that day will never come...
Message 9 of 51 (103 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Aug 10, 2013

What is my deepest fear? 

The fear of fearing.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 10 of 51 (103 Views)
0 Likes