Jan 24 2007
By: linah4 Fender Bender 3991 posts

What an @$$!!

28 replies 5 views Edited Jan 24, 2007
ok so we got a young guy living in our basement, well not ours... we rent too. anyway, there are two parking spots in the back and liek a hole rode in the front. so, my brotherinlaw has his old Honda Prelude on one spot, he is trying to sell it so it's back there, and we have our trailer in the other spot. the stupide jerk that lives down stairs pulled the trailer out of it's spot, put it on teh side of the ally, and parked his car there!! we are so angry here, what should we do?
Message 1 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4041 posts

Re: What an @$$!!

Jan 24, 2007
Kill him
Message 2 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3991 posts

Jan 24, 2007

Confrustrating wrote:
Kill him

oooh lol you don't know how tempted i am...
Message 3 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1651 posts

Jan 24, 2007
Tell him to stop **bleep**ing with your trailer or to get the hell out.
Message 4 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10837 posts

Re: Re: What an @$$!!

Jan 24, 2007
kick him out
Message 5 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 24, 2007

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:
ok so we got a young guy living in our basement, well not ours... we rent too. anyway, there are two parking spots in the back and liek a hole rode in the front. so, my brotherinlaw has his old Honda Prelude on one spot, he is trying to sell it so it's back there, and we have our trailer in the other spot. the stupide jerk that lives down stairs pulled the trailer out of it's spot, put it on teh side of the ally, and parked his car there!! we are so angry here, what should we do?

What is exactly is a "hole rode"?
APPLE SPY
Message 6 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2756 posts

Jan 24, 2007

Aowen wrote:

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:

So she spelt whole wrong, stop being a smartass.
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 24, 2007

tunefro wrote:

Aowen wrote:

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:

So she spelt whole wrong, stop being a smartass.

....and "rode"?
APPLE SPY
Message 8 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3991 posts

Jan 24, 2007
sorry im still not used to the feeling of my laptop, i always miss a litter/key.... rode... its a whole street...
Message 9 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 24, 2007

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:
sorry im still not used to the feeling of my laptop, i always miss a litter/key.... rode... its a whole street...

Hahaha! "rode" hahah!

It's roadSmiley Indifferent

APPLE SPY
Message 10 of 29 (5 Views)
0 Likes