Dec 27 2006
By: obiwan22~ Lombax Warrior 186 posts

What a day!!!!!!

8 replies 2 views Edited Dec 27, 2006
I went wii searching in the morning but no luck looked at bestbuy,target and circuitcity! So I decided to go to gamestop! no luck But to my surprise they had a 20 gb ps3 and no people in the store!! But I didn't get one becuase I don't have good cash! So later i went home and checked that all stores will get wiis on sunday! I went to the mall to return donkey konga jungle beat becuase I don't like it! I got it for chrismas with 2 bongos! But I only returned the game for 3 dollars instead I got donkey konga 2! its much better though! I'm not worrying about the wii now! I'm talking it easy! my dad said stores will have it not sold out, sometime in mid Jan 2007! But i'm thinking of buying a 360 instead! IS it better?
I got a psp for only 150 dollars at circuit city with a coupon! so ha ha ha everyone!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If your computer is a windows and your internet IP address is 192.168.1.xxx Its scary how many people are watching you RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3558 posts

Re: What a day!!!!!!

Dec 27, 2006
    360 is way better, buy Gears of War and it pwnz
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7937 posts

Dec 27, 2006

obiwan22 wrote:
I went wii searching in the morning but no luck looked at bestbuy,target and circuitcity! So I decided to go to gamestop! no luck But to my surprise they had a 20 gb ps3 and no people in the store!! But I didn't get one becuase I don't have good cash! So later i went home and checked that all stores will get wiis on sunday! I went to the mall to return donkey konga jungle beat becuase I don't like it! I got it for chrismas with 2 bongos! But I only returned the game for 3 dollars instead I got donkey konga 2! its much better though! I'm not worrying about the wii now! I'm talking it easy! my dad said stores will have it not sold out, sometime in mid Jan 2007! But i'm thinking of buying a 360 instead! IS it better?

Well if you like to play online alot. Than yeah. As of now Xbox Live is better than PS Network.... I look all over for the Nintendo Wii and NO luck at all. .... I'm trying to get one for a friend(has two kids).
Message 3 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3986 posts

Dec 27, 2006
i was doing the same thing today.....where did you hear that wiis will be in stock on sunday? is that like a local thing?
GRAW
Message 4 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11225 posts

Dec 27, 2006
Depends how you roll. If you're a hardcore traditional gamer that might be a little graphics **bleep**, then get the 360. If you want to try something fun and new, get the Wii.
Message 5 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Dec 27, 2006
link for sunday
I got a psp for only 150 dollars at circuit city with a coupon! so ha ha ha everyone!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If your computer is a windows and your internet IP address is 192.168.1.xxx Its scary how many people are watching you RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
Message 6 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10192 posts

Dec 27, 2006

Cephaus wrote:
    360 is way better, buy Gears of War and it pwnz

Gears is one of the best games I have ever played and that says alot cause i am a tough critic.
Message 7 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Dec 27, 2006
ok how about this? who owns a 360 and who owns a wii or who own a 360 and a wii?
Message 8 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
11225 posts

Dec 27, 2006

obiwan22 wrote:
ok how about this? who owns a 360 and who owns a wii or who own a 360 and a wii?

I gots a 360. I want a Wii. Can't find one though. Its terribly depressing.
Message 9 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes