Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
416 posts

Re: What Xbox 360 should I choose?

Nov 24, 2012

TKearney9 wrote:
I like how you use we, implying the rest of the forums. Most people couldn't care less.

Aren't you the one who told a parent how much Xbox sucks, then told them to get a PS3? That kid's going to be happy when he thinks he's getting a 360 and in turn gets a PS3.

This is my quote

I went to Best Buy to buy a video game and noticed a couple about to buy a xbox with kinect.So I sprung into action and told them how they would have to buy a subscription every year just to play online and access apps.Then went on to explain how the Ps3 is free and has blu ray.So i got them not to buy the Xbox.

Where in there do you see that I said the xbox sucks??

Also saying we.I do see other people replying as well.So more then one would be WE.

These parents are grown adults.They dont have to listen to me when I give my opinion.

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Message 31 of 41 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9941 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

And I have been known to tell people the same exact thing. While both of these consoles have their pros and cons, I do not think Microsofts pros are worth 60.00 to 100.00+ per year. If you have a family, the cost of Xbox Live is the cost of two extra consoles over the course of a generation. Even if you just buy one account. Xbox Live is the same cost of a whole other console. And to think Sony got flamed for their 500.00 and 600.00 launch skus. Meanwhile, I have spent about 800.00 on the generation just for myself so far in a console and subscriptions not including a single game. Add in the occasional 3 month Gold card I buy for my son and theat cost is even higher. Add again, the 360 Slim I upgraded to for Wifi a bigger HDD and HDMI and I paid even more yet. Meanwhile, Sony has had HDMI and Wifi built in from the start.

Now being part of the Xbox Ambassador Program, you guys would be suprised at how many disappointed support comments I have to answer from casual consumers about Gold subs.

Message 32 of 41 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

Murderstyle75 wrote:

And I have been known to tell people the same exact thing. While both of these consoles have their pros and cons, I do not think Microsofts pros are worth 60.00 to 100.00+ per year. If you have a family, the cost of Xbox Live is the cost of two extra consoles over the course of a generation. Even if you just buy one account. Xbox Live is the same cost of a whole other console. And to think Sony got flamed for their 500.00 and 600.00 launch skus. Meanwhile, I have spent about 800.00 on the generation just for myself so far in a console and subscriptions not including a single game. Add in the occasional 3 month Gold card I buy for my son and theat cost is even higher. Add again, the 360 Slim I upgraded to for Wifi a bigger HDD and HDMI and I paid even more yet. Meanwhile, Sony has had HDMI and Wifi built in from the start.

Now being part of the Xbox Ambassador Program, you guys would be suprised at how many disappointed support comments I have to answer from casual consumers about Gold subs.

Do you also go by murderstyle on the 360 forums as well???

Photobucket
Message 33 of 41 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9941 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Yep. That would be me. Quit coming here for a long time because this place was pretty close to dead when they changed the forums.
Message 34 of 41 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

Murderstyle75 wrote:
Yep. That would be me. Quit coming here for a long time because this place was pretty close to dead when they changed the forums.

check your PM murderstyle

Photobucket
Message 35 of 41 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6089 posts

Nov 25, 2012

pjbovalin wrote:

There are tons of cool xboxes out there with skins and everything idk which one to get. ANy onpinions on the best looking one out there? Im trying to buy one soon.

I hope you get this Xbox 360:

799440_o.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 36 of 41 (90 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4345 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Wait for le' 720
Message 37 of 41 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9941 posts

Nov 26, 2012
I wouldn't look too deep into the next gen until we even know what it is about. Microsoft seems to be dumping core gaming down the tubes. Even Epic gone on record saying the next gen consoles are not going to be powerful enough for them.

You also have to keep the launch console problems in mind not to mention how inferior launch consoles usually are compared to later models. Microsoft just had the RROD disaster and last gen they had the Thomson disc drive problem that they never admitted to. Could they go 3 for 3 when it comes to early console defects? And even if there are no problems. You might want to wait for a later sku before jumping into the next gen or you just might find yourself having to invest in two consoles just to get anything good out of it like I had to do when my 20GB 360 pro no longer catered to my gaming needs.
Message 38 of 41 (56 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4420 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Buy them all.  Seriously, buy them all.  You can't have just one.  You need the one with the Halo Skin, AC Skin, um, all the skins.  Fill your house with XBoxes.  

Do it man.  Do it now.  Spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend!

Don't even buy any games man, just buy the systems.

Moble

Message 39 of 41 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I thought about getting a xbox 360 but in the end, felt like Sony has the superior product.

To this day I know I made the right decision even though both systems mostly have the same games. 

Exclusives like God of War and Ratchet & Clank are the lone examples.

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 40 of 41 (30 Views)
0 Likes