May 21 2014
By: lxSekaixl Lombax Warrior 235 posts

What To Do

8 replies 121 views Edited May 21, 2014
A conflict of interest.

Someone I greatly GREATLY respect is interested in my crush. Someone claiming to be not very informed said that i should just wait and see what happens. Another friend of mine said just go for it.

I am afraid. Confused and begging for help.
Message 1 of 9 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3174 posts

Re: What To Do

May 21, 2014
Tell your crush how you feel. Otherwise you'll always wonder whether they liked you too and you'd missed an opportunity.

A lifetime if regret is worse than a momentary disappointment and you never know it could lead to a lifetime of bliss Smiley Happy
Dolphins Against Shark Week
Message 2 of 9 (113 Views)
Welcoming Committee
36245 posts

May 21, 2014

soozibags wrote:
Tell your crush how you feel. Otherwise you'll always wonder whether they liked you too and you'd missed an opportunity.

A lifetime if regret is worse than a momentary disappointment and you never know it could lead to a lifetime of bliss Smiley Happy

Definitely.

If someone likes you back, just walk up and say hi.  The rest should happen pretty much automatically.  It's only a problem if they won't give you the time of day.  Then it's unreciprocated.  If you're that shy, just offer a hug and ask them what they would feel comfortable doing as the next step.

If they like you back, there's no problem here.

Message 3 of 9 (101 Views)
Lombax Warrior
235 posts

May 21, 2014
DrGadget T^T
Message 4 of 9 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4608 posts

May 21, 2014

DrGadget wrote:

soozibags wrote:

Definitely.

If someone likes you back, just walk up and say hi.  The rest should happen pretty much automatically.  It's only a problem if they won't give you the time of day.  Then it's unreciprocated.  If you're that shy, just offer a hug and ask them what they would feel comfortable doing as the next step.

If they like you back, there's no problem here.

You should talk to them & don't be worried about them saying no, look at it like this if you don't go talk the answer is already no. So with the no out of the way, no worries go talk. 

Message 5 of 9 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

May 22, 2014
You have crush on someone you"respect"? Thats weird.
Message 6 of 9 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

May 22, 2014

I think you should go for it. Let them know how you feel because in time if you just continue to stare at your eyecandy, someone else will make the move.  You'll never know what the outcome could be unless you tackle it headon c:

~moved to new account NohrKou~
Message 7 of 9 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
235 posts

May 22, 2014
Is fine. I have a new goal. Given up.
Message 8 of 9 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8183 posts

May 22, 2014
Just the tip. Keep it classy.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 9 of 9 (45 Views)
0 Likes