Nov 11, 2008

Celtic's

Message 21 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5130 posts

Re: What Sports Jersey Do You have

Nov 11, 2008

I gotta rep my state/team. I want to get either a Plaxico Burress #17 Jersey or a Brandon Jacobs #27 Jersey. Not exactly sure if I want Home or Away. I think Home though.

Message 22 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2810 posts

Nov 11, 2008

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

Quite a shame that JJ isn't really getting the minutes he deserves. I've been a fan of his since his Duke days.

I was a huge fan of him too!! Problem is he's no as good as he once was! He's not an NBA player, he's still a college player, hypethetically of course.
And right now, theres a guy with his spot doing better than he can, so they won't put him in.. 

Yea, it's horrible really. Don't the Magic have like 4 SG's?

No worries. Send him on over to Boston. We'll use him after Ray retires.

SG?

No, I think he'll find a spot soon enough, the guy in his spot has got to start sucking though..

So, they should keep him on the Magic as a backup, and the Celtics won a Championship, what do they need JJ for? They had there year, its the Magics turn!!

PS: MAGIC ARE WINNING - GO MAGIC

Photobucket
Message 23 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1560 posts

Nov 11, 2008

Toby83 wrote:

Celtic's

Yea boi.

Message 24 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1560 posts

Nov 11, 2008

memorstick wrote:

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

Quite a shame that JJ isn't really getting the minutes he deserves. I've been a fan of his since his Duke days.

I was a huge fan of him too!! Problem is he's no as good as he once was! He's not an NBA player, he's still a college player, hypethetically of course.
And right now, theres a guy with his spot doing better than he can, so they won't put him in.. 

SG?

No, I think he'll find a spot soon enough, the guy in his spot has got to start sucking though..

So, they should keep him on the Magic as a backup, and the Celtics won a Championship, what do they need JJ for? They had there year, its the Magics turn!!

Shooting Guard.

Hey, the Celtics can never have enough rings.

PS: Teach Mr. Howard to shoot free throws and then we'll talk!

Message 25 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3998 posts

Nov 11, 2008
Message 26 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3482 posts

Nov 11, 2008

I only have a Marshall Faulk Rams jersey (home).

I want to get a Pujols jersey and a couple others, though.

Message 27 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9229 posts

Nov 11, 2008

Colby Rasmus is the only one I can still wear. I've got a lot of old ones that don't fit any more like JD Drew, Kurt Warner, Isaac Bruce... 

Message 28 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2810 posts

Nov 11, 2008

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

SG?

Shooting Guard.

Howard is sucking at the line and its tearing me apart!! What does he do all season long? He gets played to play Basketball- so he should be in the gym shooting free throws all day long, and you can tell he's inexperienced because he shoots his free throw a different way evertime, man!
Photobucket
Message 29 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1560 posts

Nov 11, 2008

memorstick wrote:

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

SG?

Shooting Guard.

Howard is sucking at the line and its tearing me apart!! What does he do all season long? He gets played to play Basketball- so he should be in the gym shooting free throws all day long, and you can tell he's inexperienced because he shoots his free throw a different way evertime, man!

Yeah, it's painful to watch. I think he spent the last offseason trying to promote NBA Ballers (or w/e) instead of practings FTs.

Message 30 of 37 (4 Views)
0 Likes