Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/11/2008
Offline
9755 posts
 

Re: What Sports Jersey Do You have

Nov 11, 2008

Celtic's

Message 21 of 37 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/04/2007
Offline
5130 posts
 

Re: What Sports Jersey Do You have

Nov 11, 2008

I gotta rep my state/team. I want to get either a Plaxico Burress #17 Jersey or a Brandon Jacobs #27 Jersey. Not exactly sure if I want Home or Away. I think Home though.

 

 

 

 

Message 22 of 37 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/01/2006
Offline
2810 posts
 

Re: What Sports Jersey Do You have

Nov 11, 2008

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

 

 


Quite a shame that JJ isn't really getting the minutes he deserves. I've been a fan of his since his Duke days.


I was a huge fan of him too!! Problem is he's no as good as he once was! He's not an NBA player, he's still a college player, hypethetically of course.
And right now, theres a guy with his spot doing better than he can, so they won't put him in.. 

 


Yea, it's horrible really. Don't the Magic have like 4 SG's?

 

No worries. Send him on over to Boston. We'll use him after Ray retires.


SG?

 

No, I think he'll find a spot soon enough, the guy in his spot has got to start sucking though..

So, they should keep him on the Magic as a backup, and the Celtics won a Championship, what do they need JJ for? They had there year, its the Magics turn!!

 

PS: MAGIC ARE WINNING - GO MAGIC

Photobucket
Message 23 of 37 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/29/2007
Offline
1560 posts
 

Re: What Sports Jersey Do You have

Nov 11, 2008

Toby83 wrote:

Celtic's


Yea boi.

Message 24 of 37 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/29/2007
Offline
1560 posts
 

Re: What Sports Jersey Do You have

Nov 11, 2008

memorstick wrote:

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

 

 


Quite a shame that JJ isn't really getting the minutes he deserves. I've been a fan of his since his Duke days.


I was a huge fan of him too!! Problem is he's no as good as he once was! He's not an NBA player, he's still a college player, hypethetically of course.
And right now, theres a guy with his spot doing better than he can, so they won't put him in.. 

 


Yea, it's horrible really. Don't the Magic have like 4 SG's?

 

No worries. Send him on over to Boston. We'll use him after Ray retires.


SG?

 

No, I think he'll find a spot soon enough, the guy in his spot has got to start sucking though..

So, they should keep him on the Magic as a backup, and the Celtics won a Championship, what do they need JJ for? They had there year, its the Magics turn!!

 

PS: MAGIC ARE WINNING - GO MAGIC


Shooting Guard.

 

Hey, the Celtics can never have enough rings.

 

PS: Teach Mr. Howard to shoot free throws and then we'll talk!

Message 25 of 37 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/17/2006
Offline
3998 posts
 

Re: What Sports Jersey Do You have

Nov 11, 2008
Message 26 of 37 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/13/2008
Offline
3482 posts
 

Re: What Sports Jersey Do You have

Nov 11, 2008

I only have a Marshall Faulk Rams jersey (home).

I want to get a Pujols jersey and a couple others, though.


Message 27 of 37 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/10/2006
Offline
9229 posts
 

Re: What Sports Jersey Do You have

Nov 11, 2008

Colby Rasmus is the only one I can still wear. I've got a lot of old ones that don't fit any more like JD Drew, Kurt Warner, Isaac Bruce... 

 


Message 28 of 37 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/01/2006
Offline
2810 posts
 

Re: What Sports Jersey Do You have

Nov 11, 2008

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

 

 


Quite a shame that JJ isn't really getting the minutes he deserves. I've been a fan of his since his Duke days.


I was a huge fan of him too!! Problem is he's no as good as he once was! He's not an NBA player, he's still a college player, hypethetically of course.
And right now, theres a guy with his spot doing better than he can, so they won't put him in.. 

 


Yea, it's horrible really. Don't the Magic have like 4 SG's?

 

No worries. Send him on over to Boston. We'll use him after Ray retires.


SG?

 

No, I think he'll find a spot soon enough, the guy in his spot has got to start sucking though..

So, they should keep him on the Magic as a backup, and the Celtics won a Championship, what do they need JJ for? They had there year, its the Magics turn!!

 

PS: MAGIC ARE WINNING - GO MAGIC


Shooting Guard.

 

Hey, the Celtics can never have enough rings.

 

PS: Teach Mr. Howard to shoot free throws and then we'll talk!


 

Howard is sucking at the line and its tearing me apart!! What does he do all season long? He gets played to play Basketball- so he should be in the gym shooting free throws all day long, and you can tell he's inexperienced because he shoots his free throw a different way evertime, man!
Photobucket
Message 29 of 37 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/29/2007
Offline
1560 posts
 

Re: What Sports Jersey Do You have

Nov 11, 2008

memorstick wrote:

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

cyclonusisback wrote:

memorstick wrote:

 

 


Quite a shame that JJ isn't really getting the minutes he deserves. I've been a fan of his since his Duke days.


I was a huge fan of him too!! Problem is he's no as good as he once was! He's not an NBA player, he's still a college player, hypethetically of course.
And right now, theres a guy with his spot doing better than he can, so they won't put him in.. 

 


Yea, it's horrible really. Don't the Magic have like 4 SG's?

 

No worries. Send him on over to Boston. We'll use him after Ray retires.


SG?

 

No, I think he'll find a spot soon enough, the guy in his spot has got to start sucking though..

So, they should keep him on the Magic as a backup, and the Celtics won a Championship, what do they need JJ for? They had there year, its the Magics turn!!

 

PS: MAGIC ARE WINNING - GO MAGIC


Shooting Guard.

 

Hey, the Celtics can never have enough rings.

 

PS: Teach Mr. Howard to shoot free throws and then we'll talk!


 

Howard is sucking at the line and its tearing me apart!! What does he do all season long? He gets played to play Basketball- so he should be in the gym shooting free throws all day long, and you can tell he's inexperienced because he shoots his free throw a different way evertime, man!

Yeah, it's painful to watch. I think he spent the last offseason trying to promote NBA Ballers (or w/e) instead of practings FTs.

Message 30 of 37 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes