Keyblade Wielder
7523 posts

Re: What Should Someone Do if they Feel Unwanted and is looseing everything around them?

Feb 14, 2013

Nothing get's you over the last one like the next one!

Message 21 of 27 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7523 posts

Re: What Should Someone Do if they Feel Unwanted and is looseing everything around them?

Feb 14, 2013

Wow... I just read through moble's post... If that actually happened I'm sorry.  Seems like they did everything but stuff you in a locker.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Message 22 of 27 (87 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Valentines Day is the most over rated holiday! Nothing but for the hallmark people. $$$
Message 23 of 27 (85 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Feb 14, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Wow what a story moble, especially on Valentines Day of all days!

BRIT-KO

:smileyvery-happy:

I love to share.

Moble

Message 24 of 27 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7523 posts

Feb 14, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Valentines Day is the most over rated holiday! Nothing but for the hallmark people. $$$

Agreed. Then when you try and partake in it by say I dunno spending hundreds of dollars on diamond earrings for your wife.... she ends up not liking them.  Then you realize the store has a store credit only return policy.  Then you are resentful that she didn't like them after all the effort you went through finding and picking them out.  As much as she will appreciate the gesture. It still sucks donkey sack the she doesn't like them.

Message 25 of 27 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

wow man thats is really deppressing mobile at least you got over her i dont know bout me and my gf thanks for tha advise i will think bought it

Message 26 of 27 (64 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Feb 15, 2013

gameKING223567 wrote:

wow man thats is really deppressing mobile at least you got over her i dont know bout me and my gf thanks for tha advise i will think bought it

Every situation is different, so don't get me wrong.  That is the nature of life.  I guess the bottom line is; unless you have kids with this girl, there is no real reason to worry about her anymore.  Getting over her should be done through living life without her, and not thinking about your life with her.

Life sucks.  It is hard, dangerous and even cold at times.  Without these aspects, it would not be living.

We are born as a clean slate, and our experiences in life are what make us who we are.  Not allowing an event in your life to dictate your future; is the best way to be successful and happy.  You cannot erase a memory or a feeling, but you can use it as fuel to make your own life better.

Take your pain and use it as motivation to be a better person.  If she did not see you in her future, then that is her decision.  You will find another girl/woman, and maybe more after that.  The reason we do not know the person we will be with for the rest of our lives, when we are born, is because we do not even know ourselves.

After life has worn down the edges of your soul and mind, you must be able to rebuild your self stronger and better every time.  Strength comes from within, and it is up to all of us to find it within ourselves.

To quote a movie (cheesy I know), but it rings true for everyone.  "What we do in life, echoes in eternity".  Decide for yourself the person and man you will be.  Forget those who try to hurt you; they have no worth in your life.

Buck up camper, it will be OK.  I promise.

Moble

Message 27 of 27 (44 Views)
0 Likes