Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: What Should Someone Do if they Feel Unwanted and is looseing everything around them?

Feb 12, 2013
Stay away from alcohol....go for a run. Start a new hobby.
Message 11 of 27 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Re: What Should Someone Do if they Feel Unwanted and is loosening everything around them?

Feb 12, 2013

I'm not too sure about being unwanted, but if I was loosening everything around me I'd have to eventually grab a wrench or a screwdriver. Perhaps a drill if the situation really called for it.

Message 12 of 27 (150 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: What Should Someone Do if they Feel Unwanted and is looseing everything around them?

Feb 12, 2013

Seek help greater than the PlayStation Forum.

Seriously?

Get professional help!  Stay away from Firearms and any other weapon.  No, for real on this one.  I don't want to see any more mal adjusted people who are mad at the World, going off and giving other responsible weapons owners a bad name.

Back on topic though, get help, talk to someone in front of you and not on a Forum.  Go for a run, get some exercise.  Get "some" from anyone.Smiley Wink  Throw the standards away for a day and just get something for yourself.

Don't know if any of this helps, but I only have advice that would help me.

Moble

Message 13 of 27 (145 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Volunteer at a place where you have to help people.

It's amazing the stories you will hear about what they went through and how they are persevering in their darkest of hours.

Doing something for others can help you feel better about yourself in a way I can't even begin to explain.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 14 of 27 (124 Views)
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Feb 13, 2013
thanks for the all advise my gf jut broke up with me recently and i gave her every thing from my heart in soul and she showed no emotion to it what so ever and i am now heart broken and i relize that the most destructive force in the universe is regret but the most painful force in the universe is the feeling of your heart being broken
Message 15 of 27 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Feb 13, 2013

gameKING223567 wrote:
thanks for the all advise my gf jut broke up with me recently and i gave her every thing from my heart in soul and she showed no emotion to it what so ever and i am now heart broken and i relize that the most destructive force in the universe is regret but the most painful force in the universe is the feeling of your heart being broken

Actually, Einstein said, that the most destructive force in the Universe was Compound Interest.  I believe him.Smiley LOL

In all seriousness though, do no let the "NOW" dictate life as a whole.  People will come into your life, and leave it as well.  I know it is hard to look past the hurt that is happening right now, but things have a way of working out.

Some things happen for a reason.  Think of it this way, if a person leaves you, and in the process, shows you hatred, distaste, or just refuses to see the hurt they have caused, then it becomes obvious they were not the "one".

I will spare you the long, nefarious story of the Girl who changed my life and my view of "love".  Just take my word on this;

Get through it as fast as possible.  

Don't rush into another relationship right away.

Get on with your own life and put her behind you.

Sever ALL TIES to her, do not keep mutual friends.  This is most important, believe me, burn them off if they cannot choose you over her, or visa versa.  "Mutual" friends will never be just that, and they will always remind you of the other person.

Get out the garbage.  Get rid of anything she gave you, unless it is valuableSmiley Wink.  Give back anything that belongs to her.  TAKE BACK, anything of yours that was not "given" to her.

Don't try to be friends.  IT NEVER WORKS!

STOP TALKING TO HER.  If she hasn't cut you off, then you should do it to her.

Accept that it is over, and be determined that you will move on.  NEVER think there is a chance to get back with her.

Notify all guy friends, if they "get with" her, they are done in your eye.  Threaten to kick their **bleep**, if you think you can.

In this preliminary state of breakup, especially with her a s the initiator, there may be an instance where she is not content with her new situation.  For comfort, and reassurance, she may seek you out for a friendly "romp".  She will only want the "romp", and will remind you there is no chance of getting back together.  DON'T DO IT.  Tell her to screw!

Having an "innocent" one timer with her will only strengthen her own resolve, and make you feel even worse about the breakup.  Getting over it as fast as you can, includes having NO CONTACT EVER. AGAIN.

Lastly, as I part, I will leave you with some scathing advice.  Try to Ahem with any and all of her friends, and even sisters, if she has them.  Nothing will anger her more than knowing you had a "romp" with her sister.  Believe me, I know.Smiley LOL

You are free now, remember that.  Especially if you are young and free; be safe, but have as much fun as you can now.  Do it for us married older guys, whose "life" is pretty much set in stone and heading for the finish.

STOP CRYING!  I know you are, because I was there once.  Stop it, and go get "some".

Moble

Message 16 of 27 (107 Views)
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 13, 2013
I agree with moble except for shadowing her and scaring off potential boyfriends. Then you'll never forget her.
Message 17 of 27 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Yeah, never shadow. That's very bad. When your at a bar, never buy a girl a drink. It will show right away that the girl can have you and their is no challenge for them. Sure, ssometimes it may work. And, majorirty of the time the girl will accept the drink anyways. But buying a drink for the very first time at a bar is very wrong.

Good luck~
Message 18 of 27 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Feb 14, 2013

I am a little confused.  As far as I know, I did not give any advice indicating a "shadowing" of her.

On the contrary, I believe my advice was to get away from her, burn any bridges, cut off "mutual" friends, and warn personal friends that contact with her would be frowned upon.

Now, you can have the "romp" with her friends or sisters, without getting "near" her.  This is the only bit of my advice that I can see as being misconstrued as shadowing, but I am certain I did not say it and did not even imply it.

So, I am confused about the "shadowing" reference to my advice.

I will give you an example.  The girl I referenced; who made a definite mark in my life.  I am over her and have no lingering feelings for her.  It was almost 20 years ago now.  Traumatic at the time and I let her get into my head.  

There are many other factors surrounding this story, including but not limited to;

She broke up with me the night before my High School Graduation.

She did this, because she had been cheating on me with a Skin Head for about a month.

She got me jumped by three of MY friends at once, hung upside down by my ankles and beaten with a pipe.  All this was to “ensure” I was over her, while one of my other “friends” was making a move on her.

Later, two more of those “friends” got with her as well.

She put dog crap in my mail box, twice.

I ended up changing of my phone number due to a large amount of prank calls.

She stole all of my cassette tapes, 280 in all.

I received two smashed windshields.

One destroyed car stereo.

Oh, and I am pretty sure my brother "romped" her as well, but will never admit it.

DID I MENTION SHE BROKE UP WITH ME?!

All of this; lead to psychological and emotional damage that I allowed to send me into a spiral of substance abuse and dropping out of College on the first try.  Essentially, I allowed this TW to get into my head and it resulted in a loss of five years of my "life".  What a waste.  I was stupid!

So nope; no feelings left what so ever.  Except; if and when I ever see her again, I am going to kick her straight in the **bleep**!Smiley MadSmiley Very Happy VERY HARD!

DO NOT LET GET INTO YOUR HEAD!  F her.  Burn that memory out of your head as fast as you can, and avoid her, DO NOT shadow her. 

Moble

Message 19 of 27 (83 Views)
MVP Support
40582 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Wow what a story moble, especially on Valentines Day of all days!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 20 of 27 (78 Views)