Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/25/2005
Offline
8728 posts
 

Re: Tony ish **bleep**

Jan 25, 2007


TommyToughNuts wrote:


hkkevinc wrote:


Sick shoes.


Thanks
Signatures and Avatars
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/21/2006
Offline
7873 posts
 

Re: What Shoes do You Wear?

Jan 25, 2007


Im confused. wrote:


ldfrostbite wrote:


Except mine are brown. I need new ones though.


Yeah, I could use a new pair, also.  My canvas has one large rip in it and its starting to get more.


:smileysurprised: Chuck Taylors! i havent seen noone wore those in ages!!!:smileytongue:
Sig Created By Tay_Tay
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/01/2006
Offline
6056 posts
 

Re: What Shoes do You Wear?

Jan 25, 2007


Tay_Tay wrote:


Im confused. wrote:


ldfrostbite wrote:


Except mine are brown. I need new ones though.


Yeah, I could use a new pair, also.  My canvas has one large rip in it and its starting to get more.


:smileysurprised: Chuck Taylors! i havent seen noone wore those in ages!!!:smileytongue:


Well, buy a pair and you could see them everyday.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/11/2005
Offline
1204 posts
 

Re: What Shoes do You Wear?

Jan 25, 2007
i got the new lebrons that i use for basketball

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/11/2005
Offline
4912 posts
 

Re: Zander is an a-hole

Jan 25, 2007


!Cold_Hearted! wrote:


How Do I ... wrote:
The ones that fit, I'm not that big on what i wear since i'm blind


Message Edited by How Do I ... on 01-24-2007 07:52 PM


So not funny at all.


but it's true
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/12/2006
Offline
6397 posts
 

Re: What Shoes do You Wear?

Jan 25, 2007
nike overplay or something like that.
i got it last year and it still fits me
Bonnie :smileyhappy: wuz here.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/21/2006
Offline
7873 posts
 

Re: What Shoes do You Wear?

Jan 25, 2007


Im confused. wrote:


Tay_Tay wrote:


Im confused. wrote:


ldfrostbite wrote:


Except mine are brown. I need new ones though.


Yeah, I could use a new pair, also.  My canvas has one large rip in it and its starting to get more.


:smileysurprised: Chuck Taylors! i havent seen noone wore those in ages!!!:smileytongue:


Well, buy a pair and you could see them everyday.


ya, i would, but they are kinda "outta style" where i live:smileytongue:
Sig Created By Tay_Tay
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/01/2006
Offline
6056 posts
 

Re: What Shoes do You Wear?

Jan 25, 2007


Tay_Tay wrote:


Im confused. wrote:


Tay_Tay wrote:


Im confused. wrote:


ldfrostbite wrote:


Except mine are brown. I need new ones though.


Yeah, I could use a new pair, also.  My canvas has one large rip in it and its starting to get more.


:smileysurprised: Chuck Taylors! i havent seen noone wore those in ages!!!:smileytongue:


Well, buy a pair and you could see them everyday.


ya, i would, but they are kinda "outta style" where i live:smileytongue:


Who cares?  It really doesn't hurt to be "different".  Trust me, I would know when it comes to this.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/24/2006
Offline
810 posts
 

Re: What Shoes do You Wear?

Jan 25, 2007


Im confused. wrote:


Tay_Tay wrote:


Im confused. wrote:


Tay_Tay wrote:


Im confused. wrote:


ldfrostbite wrote:


Except mine are brown. I need new ones though.


Yeah, I could use a new pair, also.  My canvas has one large rip in it and its starting to get more.


:smileysurprised: Chuck Taylors! i havent seen noone wore those in ages!!!:smileytongue:


Well, buy a pair and you could see them everyday.


ya, i would, but they are kinda "outta style" where i live:smileytongue:


Who cares?  It really doesn't hurt to be "different".  Trust me, I would know when it comes to this.


He's got a point. Who cares what other people think of you?
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/04/2006
Offline
5006 posts
 

Re: What Shoes do You Wear?

Jan 25, 2007


SeeSpeakHear wrote:
Skating shoes.


Same, i have white circa ones..there predy awesome.


made by meh
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes