Uncharted Territory
1626 posts

Re: What Kind of Headphones Do You Use

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

Murderstyle75 wrote:
@DoubleO_seven.

Here's what you are not realizing though. You overpaid for them severely. Beats are made by Monster Cable. The same company that has been ripping people off for years with 100+ dollar audio and video cables which do not perform any better than the $10 cable.

What Monster pretty much did was copy AKG's styles and concept, slap a B on it and double the price. You might think they sound good but you actually spent $200 on less than a $100 pair of headphones. All you really did was pay for a celebrity name just Monsters Lady Gaga line. Meanwhile neither Dre or Gaga had anything to to with the development.

You might be right, maybe i did get caught up in the hoopla and overpaid for them . But i also have some AKG k240 that i purchase about 3 years ago for $179. they are lighter but im just not getting the sound and mixing from them that i am getting from my dre beats. I feel more comfort when i toss on my headphones for about 4-8 hours a day. But thats just me and my friends or listeners around me say my mixing is alot cleaner. what headphones do you recommend when it comes to using DAW.

www.soundcloud.com/jahge
Message 31 of 33 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10139 posts

Apr 28, 2013
Maybe a pair of Sennheiser HD280's? I know a lot of people recommend them and they are only $100 on Amazon. The Beyerdynamic DT770's can be had for about $180. Same with the Ultrasone hfi-580's which are a highly recommended Beats alternative.
Message 32 of 33 (38 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Apr 28, 2013

regular ipod headphones

Ipod graphics

Message 33 of 33 (33 Views)
0 Likes