Fender Bender
3059 posts

Re: Well guys, i finally got it...

Dec 24, 2006

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:
hmmm well i don't feel that i was ripped off it honestly does everything the mac does and more... i didn't get my laptop from HP personally i got it from futureshop and they updated all of the software, everything is new on here, and updated so that doesn't seem to be a problem. he told me everything was the same as the toshiba i initially wanted, and that it was expandable to 4GBs, so i'll just take it back to him when it needs more. this has built in everything, webcam, mic, lan etc. it's widescreen (and awesome picture btw), it has GREAT features on the actuall key pads where it's touch-screen to control the dvd player, gret multi-media features... i really can't complain and am very happy with my purchase, especially considering i didn't have to pay with it... basically my sister got it for me and it's only going to be about $500-$700 for the actual laptop and everything included... seems like a pretty good deal to me. but that's alright, i respect your opinions and i hope you do mine, your obviousley an apple fan... i've never been one. but the majority thinks it's a good/nice computer so i'm happy with tht as well, thanks for your opinions

Future Shop is owned by Best Buy. So that should tell you how honest they are when it comes to "Everything being updated". It's not.

All they do is ship what HP gives them. That means it's not updated, the software (like WinDVD) will be old and outdated. Run Windows Update right now and see how many updates it needs.

The memory is NOT expandable to 4GB. I linked you to the OFFICIAL product page. It's 2GB only. He lied to you. You can take it back and get a full refund based on his lie alone.

It doesn't do anything a Mac can't do...... unless you count getting viruses, spyware, and having all kinds of problems a feature

Take it back and get a Mac.
Friends don't let friends buy Bose

http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html
Message 31 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2183 posts

Dec 24, 2006
personally i got a mac. and 2 pc's. i think macs are great for school work and such. but there isnt a tad of gaming fun on them. sure they sell a couple of good games converted from pc to them. but when your a pc user switching to mac and getting all the software you need on it is a pain. stick with windows youll be alot happier off. and personally the guy reccomentding MAC so much needs to chill. people have there oppinons and you cant change them.
Message 32 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Dec 24, 2006

TheBenzon wrote:
personally i got a mac. and 2 pc's. i think macs are great for school work and such. but there isnt a tad of gaming fun on them. sure they sell a couple of good games converted from pc to them. but when your a pc user switching to mac and getting all the software you need on it is a pain. stick with windows youll be alot happier off. and personally the guy reccomentding MAC so much needs to chill. people have there oppinons and you cant change them.

First, Honda sucks

Secondly, Macs run Windows, so you can play any game you want on them. Macs also have equivalent software for every major piece of Windows software.

I'm just trying to get him a better deal. Windows PCs are ripoffs.

Message 33 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2183 posts

Dec 24, 2006
. im not disssing your mac so dont tell me if honda sucks. second of all i like MAC therefore i got one and ipod all im saying is WINDOWS has a way better market atleast as of now. but i wouldnt be suprised if mac gets better just not yet.

Message Edited by TheBenzon on 12-23-2006 10:51 PM
Message 34 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Dec 24, 2006

TheBenzon wrote:
look kid. im not disssing you damn mac so dont tell me if honda sucks. second of all i like MAC therefore i got one and ipod all im saying is WINDOWS has a way better market atleast as of now. but i wouldnt be suprised if mac gets better just not yet.

I'm not saying Honda sucks for anyother reason than it being the simple truth

Windows has a bigger marketshare due to Microsoft's monopolistic and illegal tactics.. of which they were convicted of.

Message 35 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Dec 24, 2006
i have last years model of that laptop its a good laptop for evrything basically but dont expect to play very high graphic games.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 36 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2183 posts

Dec 24, 2006
. ive also had chevys .  stop being a fanboy.
Message 37 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8085 posts

Dec 24, 2006
looks cool
Message 38 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Dec 24, 2006

TheBenzon wrote:
. ive also had chevys .  stop being a fanboy.

Theres a difference between being a fanboy and telling the truth. I was telling the truth.

Message 39 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Dec 24, 2006
congratulations
Fork!
Message 40 of 56 (0 Views)
0 Likes