Fender Bender
3991 posts

Re: Well guys, i finally got it...

Dec 24, 2006

PS2112 wrote:

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:
hmmm well i don't feel that i was ripped off it honestly does everything the mac does and more... i didn't get my laptop from HP personally i got it from futureshop and they updated all of the software, everything is new on here, and updated so that doesn't seem to be a problem. he told me everything was the same as the toshiba i initially wanted, and that it was expandable to 4GBs, so i'll just take it back to him when it needs more. this has built in everything, webcam, mic, lan etc. it's widescreen (and awesome picture btw), it has GREAT features on the actuall key pads where it's touch-screen to control the dvd player, gret multi-media features... i really can't complain and am very happy with my purchase, especially considering i didn't have to pay with it... basically my sister got it for me and it's only going to be about $500-$700 for the actual laptop and everything included... seems like a pretty good deal to me. but that's alright, i respect your opinions and i hope you do mine, your obviousley an apple fan... i've never been one. but the majority thinks it's a good/nice computer so i'm happy with tht as well, thanks for your opinions

You must be blind because the motherboard on that laptop doesn't support 4GB's.

i never said it did i said the guy told me it was the exact same as the toshiba laptop but the HP had the extra webcam, multi-media speakers, and one had 80Gb harddrive and the other had 100GB harddrive...
Message 51 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Dec 24, 2006
Link doesnt work and cant see the picture.
BLUMPKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 52 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Dec 24, 2006
Congrats, and have some fun with itSmiley Happy

Message 53 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3991 posts

Dec 24, 2006

Blumpkin wrote:

The link should work.... try putting "#" at the end WHEN it's in the address box...
Message 54 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Dec 24, 2006

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:

Blumpkin wrote:

The link should work.... try putting "#" at the end WHEN it's in the address box...

I did and it said "page cannot be found".
BLUMPKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 55 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3991 posts

Dec 24, 2006

Blumpkin wrote:

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:

Blumpkin wrote:

I did and it said "page cannot be found".

sorry i don't knw what the problem is, it's just an HP AMD Turion.... lol i can't remember the whole tital.
Message 56 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes