Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3802 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 7, 2013

What did I do? Nothing special, just played some games, like I always do.







Message 81 of 103 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
1315 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 7, 2013

. . I went to level 35 on skyrim.  w/ a Ebony sword and bow. Both legendary.  My I had the dragonborn DLC completed and my normal questline completed. I had hearthfire and a home in the upper area of Whiterun hold. Ooh! And guess what! My brother accidently deleted it from my account :{ No big deal though, only cried for 20 mins. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 82 of 103 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/15/2009
Offline
4073 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 7, 2013

johngie wrote:

How lucky we are that the forums gave us a day off? Now all we need is a raise.

 

Anyways, what did you do with all the spare time you suddenly had?


I yelled for a bit. I was in the middle of posting something. Forums loaded fine just a minute before. I was in multiple tabs doing stuff. So I hit POST and everything went HTTP Status -500

 

I felt like I broke it somehow. I didn't really, just felt like that.

 

I don't remember what I did. Oh, wait yeah, PJMUHD!

Message 83 of 103 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 05/22/2013
Offline
13315 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

johngie wrote:

How lucky we are that the forums gave us a day off? Now all we need is a raise.

 

Anyways, what did you do with all the spare time you suddenly had?


I yelled for a bit. I was in the middle of posting something. Forums loaded fine just a minute before. I was in multiple tabs doing stuff. So I hit POST and everything went HTTP Status -500

 

I felt like I broke it somehow. I didn't really, just felt like that.

 

I don't remember what I did. Oh, wait yeah, PJMUHD!


Felt that way too, Crazy-Maisy. Wondered what in the heck was going on.

smdedspace2.png


Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 84 of 103 (62 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 7, 2013

I just realized something awful: Smiley Sad

 

What about people that created their accounts during the deleted timeline?  That means that they are gone, with no record of their first posts.

 

That seriously makes me sad, guys.  I hope that anyone we lost comes back. Man Sad

Grindhead_Jim

Message 85 of 103 (56 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 7, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I just realized something awful: Smiley Sad

 

What about people that created their accounts during the deleted timeline?  That means that they are gone, with no record of their first posts.

 

That seriously makes me sad, guys.  I hope that anyone we lost comes back. Man Sad


Impossible. Smiley Tongue This theory must be BUSTED!

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 86 of 103 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 7, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I just realized something awful: Smiley Sad

 

What about people that created their accounts during the deleted timeline?  That means that they are gone, with no record of their first posts.

 

That seriously makes me sad, guys.  I hope that anyone we lost comes back. Man Sad


Impossible. Smiley Tongue This theory must be BUSTED!


If the database was corrupted, it absolutely is possible, unfortunately.  The admins are working heard to rebuild the database (or whatever else may have had an issue), but nothing is guaranteed to come back.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 87 of 103 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 7, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I just realized something awful: Smiley Sad

 

What about people that created their accounts during the deleted timeline?  That means that they are gone, with no record of their first posts.

 

That seriously makes me sad, guys.  I hope that anyone we lost comes back. Man Sad


Impossible. Smiley Tongue This theory must be BUSTED!


If the database was corrupted, it absolutely is possible, unfortunately.  The admins are working heard to rebuild the database (or whatever else may have had an issue), but nothing is guaranteed to come back.


Was PSN down aswell? If not I don't believe that any account associated with PlayStation Network would have been in harms way.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 88 of 103 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 7, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

If the database was corrupted, it absolutely is possible, unfortunately.  The admins are working heard to rebuild the database (or whatever else may have had an issue), but nothing is guaranteed to come back.

Was PSN down aswell? If not I don't believe that any account associated with PlayStation Network would have been in harms way.


No, no.  PSN is sure to be unharmed.  I'm just worried about our little community here.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 89 of 103 (43 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 7, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

If the database was corrupted, it absolutely is possible, unfortunately.  The admins are working heard to rebuild the database (or whatever else may have had an issue), but nothing is guaranteed to come back.

Was PSN down aswell? If not I don't believe that any account associated with PlayStation Network would have been in harms way.


No, no.  PSN is sure to be unharmed.  I'm just worried about our little community here.


Well the accounts that people use on the forums are the accounts used on PlayStation Network, so your theory is busted. Smiley Wink

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 90 of 103 (39 Views)
Reply
0 Likes