Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 6, 2013

Asphaltum wrote:

johngie wrote:

How lucky we are that the forums gave us a day off? Now all we need is a raise.

Anyways, what did you do with all the spare time you suddenly had?

I cried.

Edit: Jeez, what did they do? I'm missing all of my recent posts, a handful of kudos, and some PMs...

This loss of posts, etc, has happened a few times in the past. I always thought it was due to the Mod's cleaning up/censoring posts in a facist attempt to maintain order and discipline.

Oh ya, I had a few beers, smoked a J, and played Xenogears on my Vita. Hail Lithium!

I was thinking this as well until I went to the troll threads and saw their posts hadn't been deleted. lol.

As for "Poster of the Week", I noticed the torch had been passed to peckdogg68 (sorry if I spelled that wrong).

I also lost some posts and kudos. Makes me realize I put too much effort into linking and cleaning up quotes sometimes. lol

Message 61 of 103 (161 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Aug 6, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

I was thinking this as well until I went to the troll threads and saw their posts hadn't been deleted. lol.

As for "Poster of the Week", I noticed the torch had been passed to peckdogg68 (sorry if I spelled that wrong).

I also lost some posts and kudos. Makes me realize I put too much effort into linking and cleaning up quotes sometimes. lol

Yeah... about that.  Glad it's not just me that feels that way. Smiley Very Happy

Grindhead_Jim

Message 62 of 103 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
853 posts

Aug 6, 2013

Home, Metal Gear Solid, and Basket Ball.....I knew we could survive a day off they forums, guys...We did it. YE!

BeFunky_Tinytype_1.jpg.jpg

HomeHomeHomeHomeHome
Message 63 of 103 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Re: And we're back!

Aug 6, 2013

da1writer wrote:

Sigh my two additions to the Main PS4 thread are gone, I don't even remember if I added anything else to it from suggestions.

Two things... One, I'm super afraid to even re-add or edit anything in case the forum continues to fix itself.

Two, I'm at work on my phone, so adding anything like pictures (which I need to do), is very cumbersome.

There is a third reason but involves trying talk sense into the main five trolls we have here in the forum but I'm too tired to play with a record player...

Maybe just make notes of the things you remember adding, give it a couple days to let the forums settle and re-add things when you're at your computer.

Message 64 of 103 (153 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Aug 6, 2013

Yeah, I don't know which threads are troll threads but I feel bad for da1writer, since I read his addition to the PS4 post and gave him a kudo for it too. Seems like a lot of work gone to waste.

Well here's a kudo for you both. Sorry for the loss. You suck Lithium. You suck.

Message 65 of 103 (145 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7110 posts

Aug 6, 2013
I spent my day doing PT on the knee, honestly. Other than that I played some LA Noire.
Message 66 of 103 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Aug 6, 2013

RatchetH22 wrote:
I spent my day doing PT on the knee, honestly. Other than that I played some LA Noire.

I really need to pick up the GOTY edition of that.  Er... LA Noire, not physical therapy.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 67 of 103 (122 Views)
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Aug 6, 2013

i didnt know a forum had such a impact on some people

KZMProductionsGT
Message 68 of 103 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5450 posts

Aug 6, 2013

qwerty6455 wrote:

johngie wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

johngie wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

You have got to be kidding me?! D A M N is a swear word?!

Shhhh! That's considered bypassing the filter!

And ya, crap and hell are all you get.

Wow. Well, the more you know! Am I technically invulnerable to bans over here? I mean, they didn't affect you on the EU forums, and it's not like I come here frequently.

Ya I think you're safe.

Go crazy.

Meh, naybe tomorrow. I'm sleepy now.

Hahaha I use my European account to post here, and it can be banned just like the others. Trust me.. I know Smiley Sad

I lost quite a lot of posts and kudos. Not checked pms but those aren't important to me anyway. Everything else seems intact.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 69 of 103 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Aug 6, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

i didnt know a forum had such a impact on some people

The forum itself?  No.  As a means with communicating with all of you?  Yes.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 70 of 103 (97 Views)