Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 6, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Inbox has been messed with aswell... Not a good thing for meh


Same. I have somewhat important tournament records and matches in there, as well as a message pending repy from Trawnza, records of my ban, etc. No bueno.

Message 21 of 103 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 6, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
What changed? (Other than losing stuff)

Nothing that I can see.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 22 of 103 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 6, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
What changed? (Other than losing stuff)

Nothing that I can see.


Try to make a new thread and when you are typing your subject watch the magic happen! Now this may just be me never noticing this before....

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 23 of 103 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 6, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
What changed? (Other than losing stuff)

Nothing that I can see.


Try to make a new thread and when you are typing your subject watch the magic happen! Now this may just be me never noticing this before....


Are you talking about the "Suggestions"? If so, that's been there for a while.

Message 24 of 103 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 6, 2013

johngie wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
What changed? (Other than losing stuff)

Nothing that I can see.


Try to make a new thread and when you are typing your subject watch the magic happen! Now this may just be me never noticing this before....


Are you talking about the "Suggestions"? If so, that's been there for a while.


No, not the suggestions. It shows what similar post there are according to the subject you are making.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 25 of 103 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 6, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

johngie wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
What changed? (Other than losing stuff)

Nothing that I can see.


Try to make a new thread and when you are typing your subject watch the magic happen! Now this may just be me never noticing this before....


Are you talking about the "Suggestions"? If so, that's been there for a while.


No, not the suggestions. It shows what similar post there are according to the subject you are making.


Ah good catch. I still had to turn "Suggestions" on to see it though. That should help out...a bit. Likely won't stop stupid people from posting identical threads though.

Message 26 of 103 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5476 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2013

*sniffs the air* I smell a formerly corrupt database.

I played Mortal Kombat with a local friend, and then moved on ti Battlefield 3. Smiley Happy

Grindhead_Jim

Message 27 of 103 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
1605 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2013

In the time off the forums I....

 

 

Spoiler
 1ebay_forums_lithium2.jpg Stared at this

 

 

 

 



Message 28 of 103 (124 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2013

shadowstalker100 wrote:

In the time off the forums I....

 

 

Spoiler
 1ebay_forums_lithium2.jpg Stared at this

 

 

 

 


I looked at this for a good while then I looked at what you looked at..

 

Capture.PNG

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 29 of 103 (116 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/08/2013
Offline
350 posts
 

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 6, 2013

Alright guys, I admit it, it was me. I did it. Ha ha.



Message 30 of 103 (114 Views)