VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Re: Welcome back, forums!

Aug 7, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I just realized something awful: Smiley Sad

What about people that created their accounts during the deleted timeline?  That means that they are gone, with no record of their first posts.

That seriously makes me sad, guys.  I hope that anyone we lost comes back. Man Sad

it was only a day.

any new person wouldnt have made many posts in that time, unless they are a black belt spammer. Smiley Tongue

That's quite a valid point, but I imagine that it could be very discouraging for someone new, that's all. 

if they leave over something so trivial then we dont want them here. Smiley Tongue

Message 101 of 103 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Aug 7, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

That's quite a valid point, but I imagine that it could be very discouraging for someone new, that's all. 

if they leave over something so trivial then we dont want them here. Smiley Tongue

*shrugs*  Oh, I forgot.  I had some empathy there for a second.  Won't happen again... today. Smiley Wink

Grindhead_Jim

Message 102 of 103 (56 Views)
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

*shrugs*  Oh, I forgot.  I had some empathy there for a second.  Won't happen again... today. Smiley Wink

empathy is not allowed on the internet. Smiley Tongue

Message 103 of 103 (52 Views)