Ghost of Sparta
15080 posts

Re: Weekly Highlights

Dec 18, 2010

moho-foe wrote:

Maybe someone should pm Crono bout the broken links, because there had to be something good in there.

Or maybe they're su.....nah. :-X

Message 10 of 224 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18887 posts

Dec 18, 2010

Patriot24 wrote:

Typical Crono - he's like that dog on the baked beans commercials giving away the family secrets!

I don't want to give away too much before his big reveal, but I should probably say that the color of one of the yet undisclosed/unreached ranks may look a little familiar to those that have been around a long, long time.

*moment of silence*
Message 11 of 224 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
27123 posts

Dec 18, 2010

coreno wrote:

Patriot24 wrote:

Typical Crono - he's like that dog on the baked beans commercials giving away the family secrets!

I don't want to give away too much before his big reveal, but I should probably say that the color of one of the yet undisclosed/unreached ranks may look a little familiar to those that have been around a long, long time.

*moment of silence*
HAHA, I have an idea but I geuss we will find out soon.

Message 12 of 224 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14289 posts

Dec 18, 2010

Patriot24 wrote:

Well from the hex code colors, one is orange, one is blue,  and one is green...

Oh and the link are broken on purpose, he's going to reveal one each day. 

Message 13 of 224 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13339 posts

Dec 18, 2010

Tr0p1c wrote:

Patriot24 wrote:

Well from the hex code colors, one is orange, one is blue,  and one is green...

Oh and the link are broken on purpose, he's going to reveal one each day. 

Check everyone's ranks. I love the Game Junkie one hahaha

Message 15 of 224 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
15080 posts

Dec 18, 2010

gg Crono.

Although we made "The Few" stupidly high, I always figured there would be someone that would achieve it. I guess some things are better left as legend.

"Everlasting" was the best rank that ever graced the interfaces of the Admin console here. In a way, I find it fitting that it was never reached. Thanks, Stu.

Finally, thanks to everyone here for playing along with us all of these years. We got a real kick out of watching you achieve new ranks and put on your detective caps to figure out what they meant. Some of my best memories revolve around shenanigans we did with ranks. I hope that it added enjoyment to your time here. I'm glad we could finally reveal the structure in its entirety after all these years.

Bon voyage!

Message 16 of 224 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6512 posts

Dec 18, 2010

Message 17 of 224 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1355 posts

Dec 18, 2010

Wait, I did NOT get Genesis??.......??????:robotindifferent:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD1eBCmZtMer9IfiAeCTZqwBashirTheTRainMaster
Message 18 of 224 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Dec 18, 2010

CronoEX, ya got me.What I posted in this thread doesn't compare to what you posted. Oh, could you guys reveal the older ranks from back when this place was PlayStation Underground?

Message 19 of 224 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15117 posts

Dec 18, 2010

Very cool. Although these new ranks are confusing me. The ones below the forum ranks.

EDIT: Derp. I get it now. 

Message 20 of 224 (8 Views)
0 Likes