Limit Breaker
15983 posts

Re: We will Kill Sony at E3( Are you serious?)

May 31, 2013

If they were going to Kill Sony they should had started the hunt earlier. :smileywink: Guess they were busy watching TV on Xbox One.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (105 Views)
Welcoming Committee
7575 posts

May 31, 2013

Earlier Microsoft’s Aaron Greenberg had said that they are definitely listening to fan feedback and said that E3 is all about games and they have a lot to share.

A quote from the IGN article.

Well I wish them well in that endeavor. They have one heck of a mountain to climb in order to get anyone back fan wise. It won't be easy.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (95 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3912 posts

May 31, 2013

Competition is GOOD. I hope the Xbox One actually does turn heads and create some buzz.

I want both the PS4 and Xbox One to have something to offer to everyone, otherwise, Sony / Microsoft will just get lazy if they think they "won."

I do love that this next generation is getting the old fashion "console war" feel. From Sony's "We didn't just create a Box" jab at their PS4 reveal in February, to Microsoft's "We will kill Sony at E3" comment, and back to Sony's "Death Ray Manta (DRM) coming to PS Vita" tweet.

Both are taking off the gloves and trying to win the hearts (and wallets) of consumers.

Don't get me wrong. I'm PS4 first and foremost, but I am curious to see what (if really at all) Microsoft has up their sleeve.

But, the same could be said for Sony. :smileyhappy:

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (91 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
17385 posts

May 31, 2013

Here's for you MS, you'll need it if you want to kill Sony :

Nuke

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (86 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3912 posts

May 31, 2013

Stackcluster wrote:

Here's for you MS, you'll need it if you want to kill Sony :

Nuke

DSL

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (81 Views)