Feb 08 2007
By: Al2x Ghost of Sparta 14654 posts

We have so many druggies at our school...

8 replies 4 views Edited Feb 8, 2007
LOL, we seriously do. Who would think that one of the highest rated High Schools in New Jersey would?

It first happened with one kid who OD'ed on crystal meth, and he was coughing out blood during one of his classes. He was taken out of the school and rushed to the ambulence, he was expelled, and nobody really heard anything else about him.

Just today we had a kid that was expelled for quite a few things actually. The first thing was because he was on the Failure list (he failed three classes = in our school expulsion), he was caught smoking in the bathroom various times, and, he was found dealing and doing ecstacy (not in school though). The staff found he was dealing drugs by looking at various sources, they looked through his myspace profile, and his AOL profile.

And, on a more offtopic note, some kid thought a coyote outside the school was a dog, brought it into the school, and it bit him on the arm. They rushed him to the hospital, we haven't got any word on if he had picked up rabies from the animal. I believe this is the article:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16716591/

Oh, and I'm sorry if this kind of stuff isn't supposed to be posted on these forums, I just thought it was pretty wacky that our school had this stuff.

Message 1 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Re: We have so many druggies at our school...

Feb 8, 2007
They're basically everywhere:smileysad: I feel bad sometimes, but othertimes I don't even care.

Message 2 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7698 posts

Feb 8, 2007
Yeah, mine has quite a few, there are woods near my school, and in there, "stuff" goes on.
Message 3 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15329 posts

Feb 8, 2007
Iowa used to be the "Meth State" which ment that we had the highest production of meth in the whole US but now I think MO holds the title now
-
--

CNNBoy-Cancer stickless for 3 days
Message 4 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Feb 8, 2007
lol our school:

pot crystal meth coke & acid

pot - all the emo/punk/goth/poser kids....you buy from the mexicans
crystal meth - everyone else...you buy from various white people
acid - idk where you buy or who does it
coke - anorexic white people - buy from anorexic white people
shrooms - no idea.

2 drug wars/fights at our school...the pot dealers and their gangs fought
people expelled everyday
people have started carrying joints in their pencils lol...they take out the mechanical tubing where you put the lead in, put the joint in, and just carry it around, they even figured out how to smoke from it.

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 5 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8407 posts

Feb 8, 2007
Well it's hard for me to know who does anything besides weed, but our school has ALOT of potheads, kinda annoying but you just don't associate with them.
No Current Sig.
Message 6 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Feb 8, 2007
Discussion of drugs is not permitted on these forums.
APPLE SPY
Message 7 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Feb 8, 2007
Yea there is a lot at my school....its preety stupid....:smileyindifferent:
Message 8 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2352 posts

Feb 8, 2007
Dude all drugs are common in my school. Some of our teachers even do drugs. 2 of them used to go out on break and smoke pot and come back in and teach. And we've caught a handful of teachers together doing similar things.

Message Edited by dArK_RoMeO on 02-08-2007 03:33 PM
Message 9 of 9 (4 Views)
0 Likes