Reply
Mar 26 2007
By: AncientEvil Treasure Hunter 8491 posts
Offline

We have an escaped prison inmate

11 replies 2 views Edited Mar 26, 2007
running around loose in the county I live in, so if you got locked inside yer school all day and no one told you why, well there you go.
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 12 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/31/2007
Offline
7677 posts
 

Re: We have an escaped prison inmate

Mar 26, 2007
im in canada so.................um ya
Photobucket
Message 2 of 12 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/05/2007
Offline
1408 posts
 

Re: We have an escaped prison inmate

Mar 26, 2007
I never understood why an escaped prison inmate would escape prison just to do another crime....imo if I escaped prison I would keep my butt outa trouble..let alone try not to be seen


Message Edited by DoomsDay on 03-26-2007 09:54 AM
Message 3 of 12 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2000
Offline
8491 posts
 

Re: We have an escaped prison inmate

Mar 26, 2007


JASON88 wrote:
im in canada so.................um ya



People running from the government go to canada all the time. But this is in Texas so unless he's going to try and be trick he's probably headed for mexico
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 12 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2000
Offline
8491 posts
 

Re: We have an escaped prison inmate

Mar 26, 2007


DoomsDay wrote:
I never understood why an escaped prison inmate would escape prison just to do another crime....imo if I escaped prison I would keep my butt outa trouble..let alone try not to be seen


Message Edited by DoomsDay on 03-26-2007 09:54 AM


I'm not sure why they are locking the schools they said he was put in prison for grand theft auto


Message Edited by Lucifer4569 on 03-26-2007 10:07 AM
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 12 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: We have an escaped prison inmate

Mar 26, 2007


Lucifer4569 wrote:
running around loose in the county I live in, so if you got locked inside yer school all day and no one told you why, well there you go.



Why would you post such a confusing thread.  Honestly.
Message 6 of 12 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/05/2007
Offline
1408 posts
 

Re: We have an escaped prison inmate

Mar 26, 2007


Lucifer4569 wrote:


DoomsDay wrote:
I never understood why an escaped prison inmate would escape prison just to do another crime....imo if I escaped prison I would keep my butt outa trouble..let alone try not to be seen


Message Edited by DoomsDay on 03-26-2007 09:54 AM


I'm not sure why they are locking the schools they said he was put in prison for grand theft auto


Message Edited by Lucifer4569 on 03-26-2007 10:07 AM

He escaped prison and has one thing in mind...and thats to steal the school principals ford escort.
Message 7 of 12 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2000
Offline
8491 posts
 

Re: We have an escaped prison inmate

Mar 26, 2007


BakedPigeon wrote:


Lucifer4569 wrote:
running around loose in the county I live in, so if you got locked inside yer school all day and no one told you why, well there you go.



Why would you post such a confusing thread.  Honestly.


What confused you? there are only two parts.


Message Edited by Lucifer4569 on 03-26-2007 10:11 AM
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 12 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2003
Offline
7844 posts
 

Re: We have an escaped prison inmate

Mar 26, 2007


Lucifer4569 wrote:


DoomsDay wrote:
I never understood why an escaped prison inmate would escape prison just to do another crime....imo if I escaped prison I would keep my butt outa trouble..let alone try not to be seen


Message Edited by DoomsDay on 03-26-2007 09:54 AM


I'm not sure why they are locking the schools they said he was put in prison for grand theft auto


Message Edited by Lucifer4569 on 03-26-2007 10:07 AM


In case the cops see him by the school, he wont try to take hostages. But look at the lockdown like this, it's like a day at daycare only everyone has a timeout & can't go outside to play.
Photobucket
Message 9 of 12 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2006
Offline
1608 posts
 

Re: We have an escaped prison inmate

Mar 26, 2007


BakedPigeon wrote:


Lucifer4569 wrote:
running around loose in the county I live in, so if you got locked inside yer school all day and no one told you why, well there you go.



Why would you post such a confusing thread.  Honestly.


It's not that confusing,go flame and try to spam somewhere else .
PSN ID - BuckleyEnd86
MGO - ADIDAH
XBL GT - ADIDAH
Feel free to add me on any of those!
Message 10 of 12 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes