Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Watch for Drastic Population Decline in Florida

Dec 5, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

LOL I hate FL myself. New England born and raised. Moved down here to be with my wife (fiancee at the time) and we both hate it here for some of the reasons you stated and many more...

 

We're thinking of heading to like mid east coast eventually.  This place is for the birds.


My family started in Mass, moved out to Cuse, then Buffalo, and stayed in Michigan for about nine years.  I always felt I belonged in New England though.

 

I am glad I am back here, and have no real intention of ever leaving again.  Besides, living in the State where; "Live Free or Die", is the State Motto printed on the License Plates, just seems right to me. Smiley Very Happy

 

Now we just have to stop the migration of MassH**es from invading more than they already have. Smiley Mad

 

Moble

Message 11 of 26 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/19/2004
Offline
37670 posts
 

Re: Watch for Drastic Population Decline in Florida

Dec 5, 2012

If you're getting a check from the government, that makes you a government employee whether you do any work or not.  They ought to run all the same scrutiny on someone getting benefits as they do on any other government employee.  If you fail a drug test, you're fired.  That's how I'd do it.

 

Assuming we have any people on Welfare at all under my iron-fisted regime.

Message 12 of 26 (92 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2010
Offline
4577 posts
 

Re: Watch for Drastic Population Decline in Florida

Dec 5, 2012
Bahaha... If this ever came to California, probably half of the people that use EBT wouldn't be in it anymore.
Message 13 of 26 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/02/2012
Offline
103 posts
 

Re: Watch for Drastic Population Decline in Florida

Dec 6, 2012

man its about time Rick Scott got something right, worst governor we have ever had, but looks like hes starting to make up for his crappiness. I think its good and people that dont do drugs and need welfare and food stamps have nothing to worry about. Also I really hope that there is a mass exodus out of Florida, too many people here as it is.



PSN - Vallez93
Message 14 of 26 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: Watch for Drastic Population Decline in Florida

Dec 6, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

HuK_Exx wrote:

 awesome. i think this is a good step. BRIT-KO and mobile you are absolutely right. here's hoping other states will follow suit. i know that Oklahoma has already done so so good for them bothe! Smiley Tongue 


Up here in NH, we are getting too many MassH**es moving in, to get it by the State Legislature.  Having been born there and wisely moving out, I know for sure it would never fly in the People's Republic of Massachusetts.  LOL Smiley LOL

 

Moble


I grew up in Keene.

Message 15 of 26 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 04/12/2010
Online
17642 posts
 

Re: Watch for Drastic Population Decline in Florida

Dec 6, 2012

What's wrong with Snowbirds?  Are you saying we Quebeckers are bad drivers??  How could you??  

 

Come on, speed limits are merely suggestions, turn signals are there to be used to confuse other drivers and you're being tailgated so we can read your bumper stickers.  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear ** ** two-step verification - use it **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 16 of 26 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: Watch for Drastic Population Decline in Florida

Dec 6, 2012

vfr_800_rider wrote:

What's wrong with Snowbirds?  Are you saying we Quebeckers are bad drivers??  How could you??  

 

Come on, speed limits are merely suggestions, turn signals are there to be used to confuse other drivers and you're being tailgated so we can read your bumper stickers.  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy


Canadians are horrible drivers eh? But so are the majority of people in FL in the winter.  For the love of god don't get me started on the driving.

Message 17 of 26 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/02/2012
Offline
103 posts
 

Re: Watch for Drastic Population Decline in Florida

Dec 6, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

vfr_800_rider wrote:

What's wrong with Snowbirds?  Are you saying we Quebeckers are bad drivers??  How could you??  

 

Come on, speed limits are merely suggestions, turn signals are there to be used to confuse other drivers and you're being tailgated so we can read your bumper stickers.  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy


Canadians are horrible drivers eh? But so are the majority of people in FL in the winter.  For the love of god don't get me started on the driving.


yea and here in Florida as soon as it starts raining everyones driving experience goes right out the window, Tallahassee definatley has the worst drivers, hands down



PSN - Vallez93
Message 18 of 26 (55 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: Watch for Drastic Population Decline in Florida

Dec 6, 2012

turbodieseltruck wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

vfr_800_rider wrote:

What's wrong with Snowbirds?  Are you saying we Quebeckers are bad drivers??  How could you??  

 

Come on, speed limits are merely suggestions, turn signals are there to be used to confuse other drivers and you're being tailgated so we can read your bumper stickers.  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy


Canadians are horrible drivers eh? But so are the majority of people in FL in the winter.  For the love of god don't get me started on the driving.


yea and here in Florida as soon as it starts raining everyones driving experience goes right out the window, Tallahassee definatley has the worst drivers, hands down


And you would figure living in FL they would be used to the rain by now..... 

I swear as soon as they see the rain thats when all you see is red lights infront of you.

Population reduction please!

Message 19 of 26 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: Watch for Drastic Population Decline in Florida

Dec 6, 2012

I would love to be part of the population reduction group. Get me the hell out here.

Message 20 of 26 (48 Views)
Reply
0 Likes