Feb 17 2013
By: Renai_Kakume Lombax Warrior 193 posts

Want to set up a Game Dev Team

[ Edited ]
3 replies 114 views Edited Feb 17, 2013

Here it goes, first about me I'm 26 name is Clarence and I am currently in the United States Navy. I will be pursuing a degree in Computer Science in Programming, and yes...I play games.  I am looking for people who are interested in being a team with me to make great quaility games in the near future. Some of the main featuers needed to be filed will be:

Writer/storyteller

sound/audio

Art (character/enviornment)/3D modeling

Possible someone with a great deal of knownledge all around with everything well seasoned salty person

If you are near San Diego will be much better experience, but if not and you just have a passion to do what I want to do, build games,   reply here or send me a private message and we can talk from there

Some of my most ambishous ideals involve a very interactive educational children game from K - College! And lastly and open world game...very massive. Shake n Bake!

Message 1 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: Want to set up a Game Dev Team

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

Renai_Kakume wrote:

Here it goes, first about me I'm 26 name is Clarence and I am currently in the United States Navy. I will be pursuing a degree in Computer Science in Programming, and yes...I play games.  I am looking for people who are interested in being a team with me to make great quaility games in the near future. Some of the main featuers needed to be filed will be:

Writer/storyteller

sound/audio

Possible someone with a great deal of knownledge all around with everything well seasoned salty person

If you are near San Diego will be much better experience, but if not and you just have a passion to do what I want to do, build games,   reply here or send me a private message and we can talk from there

Some of my most ambishous ideals involve a very interactive educational children game from K - College! And lastly and open world game...very massive. Shake n Bake!

I don't think you're qualified to make anything educational. You better hire a good team.

Message 2 of 4 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Feb 18, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

Renai_Kakume wrote:

Writer/storyteller

sound/audio

I don't think you're qualified to make anything educational. You better hire a good team.

Doesn't matter my qualifications towards my goals, when the time comes I will have enough resources and knowledge to complete them. Right now all I'm worried about is getting a group of people together then worry about the small stuff later. I am not qualified to make any type of game yet, but when I am I will be able to make my dream games which is an educational game and an open world game. Thank you

Message 3 of 4 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
680 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Good luck to you. You should go to the Unity3D community or any other indie dev level forum if you are looking for like-minded people. They could help get you pointed in the right direction.
Message 4 of 4 (62 Views)