Reply
Nov 19 2006
By: nyzballa12~ Treasure Hunter 8934 posts
Offline

WOW! I just found a PDA on my desk!

11 replies 1 views Edited Nov 19, 2006
I found my PDA I bought like 2 months ago in it's box in the draw in my pc desk Smiley Surprised It's the Zire 31 by palmOne...How much do you think I could sell it for?
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 1 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/22/2003
Offline
14448 posts
 

Re: WOW! I just found a PDA on my desk!

Nov 19, 2006


nyzballa12 wrote:
I found my PDA I bought like 2 months ago in it's box in the draw in my pc desk Smiley Surprised It's the Zire 31 by palmOne...How much do you think I could sell it for?


$100, maybe?

PDAs are soo 90's
Message 2 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/24/2004
Offline
4805 posts
 

Re: WOW! I just found a PDA on my desk!

Nov 19, 2006
Say its a ps3 and sell for $1000Smiley IndifferentSmiley Very Happy
PSN ID = DeeJayTea
Message 3 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 01/23/2005
Offline
14210 posts
 

Re: WOW! I just found a PDA on my desk!

Nov 19, 2006
How exactly did you forget about it?
Message 4 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: WOW! I just found a PDA on my desk!

Nov 19, 2006


Velvetaugie wrote:
How exactly did you forget about it?


Not too sure Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 5 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/28/2005
Offline
6713 posts
 

Re: WOW! I just found a PDA on my desk!

Nov 19, 2006
Not bad, possibly around 50-60.
Message 6 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/06/2006
Offline
7280 posts
 

Re: WOW! I just found a PDA on my desk!

Nov 19, 2006
That thing looks like a toaster...................what?

djt123 wrote:
Say its a ps3 and sell for $1000Smiley IndifferentSmiley Very Happy



Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 7 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: WOW! I just found a PDA on my desk!

Nov 19, 2006


PS2112 wrote:


nyzballa12 wrote:
I found my PDA I bought like 2 months ago in it's box in the draw in my pc desk Smiley Surprised It's the Zire 31 by palmOne...How much do you think I could sell it for?


$100, maybe?

PDAs are soo 90's


$100? Really? Smiley Surprised That would be awsome! I need to sell this!!
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 8 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/22/2003
Offline
14448 posts
 

Re: WOW! I just found a PDA on my desk!

Nov 19, 2006


nyzballa12 wrote:


PS2112 wrote:


nyzballa12 wrote:
I found my PDA I bought like 2 months ago in it's box in the draw in my pc desk Smiley Surprised It's the Zire 31 by palmOne...How much do you think I could sell it for?


$100, maybe?

PDAs are soo 90's


$100? Really? Smiley Surprised That would be awsome! I need to sell this!!


Seeing as everyone else on Amazon is selling it for over $100, I guess so. But, if you want to make a speedy deal, I would probably sell it for $75-80 or something.
Message 9 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: WOW! I just found a PDA on my desk!

Nov 19, 2006


PS2112 wrote:


nyzballa12 wrote:


PS2112 wrote:


nyzballa12 wrote:
I found my PDA I bought like 2 months ago in it's box in the draw in my pc desk Smiley Surprised It's the Zire 31 by palmOne...How much do you think I could sell it for?


$100, maybe?

PDAs are soo 90's


$100? Really? Smiley Surprised That would be awsome! I need to sell this!!


Seeing as everyone else on Amazon is selling it for over $100, I guess so. But, if you want to make a speedy deal, I would probably sell it for $75-80 or something.


Where do you think I should sell it?
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 10 of 12 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes