Survivor
2953 posts

Re: ```````````````~~~~~~~~~~WHAT ON YOUR XMAS WISHLITST~~~~~~~~~```````````````

Dec 11, 2006

Andy19 wrote:

Bama1976 wrote:
For my kids to wake up and see them all excited over their gifts.....nothing more special than that.

How do you feel as a parent knowing your kids will probably be looking around (if they're old enough) for the gifts you've bought them, pretending to be surprised on Christmas day because they already know what is under that wrapping?

I feel great about it....First we don't put gifts under the tree until Christmas Eve when they go to bed. They aren't even in the house....Second they are still too young to look...They are 6, 4, & 3...They still believe in Santa When they do get old enough though we will just continue to not put them in the house until Christmas Eve. Of course they still will know kinda what they are getting because we do try to get them their favorites of the Holiday Season.

Message 51 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10086 posts

Re: ```````````````~~~~~~~~~~WHAT ON YOUR XMAS WISHLITST~~~~~~~~~```````````````

Dec 11, 2006

Bama1976 wrote:

Andy19 wrote:

Bama1976 wrote:
For my kids to wake up and see them all excited over their gifts.....nothing more special than that.

How do you feel as a parent knowing your kids will probably be looking around (if they're old enough) for the gifts you've bought them, pretending to be surprised on Christmas day because they already know what is under that wrapping?

I feel great about it....First we don't put gifts under the tree until Christmas Eve when they go to bed. They aren't even in the house....Second they are still too young to look...They are 6, 4, & 3...They still believe in Santa When they do get old enough though we will just continue to not put them in the house until Christmas Eve. Of course they still will know kinda what they are getting because we do try to get them their favorites of the Holiday Season.

That's a great idea, keeping them out of the house until the last minute.  I think my parents did that one year a long time ago. Hid all of the stuff at my aunt's place Smiley Tongue 

Message 52 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Dec 11, 2006

Andy19 wrote:

Bama1976 wrote:

Andy19 wrote:

Bama1976 wrote:

That's a great idea, keeping them out of the house until the last minute.  I think my parents did that one year a long time ago. Hid all of the stuff at my aunt's place Smiley Tongue 

Yeah, sounds great to me. My parents made us go upstairs....now they just put them there a few days before xmas
APPLE SPY
Message 53 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2953 posts

Dec 11, 2006

Aowen wrote:

Andy19 wrote:

Yeah, sounds great to me. My parents made us go upstairs....now they just put them there a few days before xmas

After a certain age though it still will not work though....Eventually they will get grown up enough to know what they are getting without searching...Smiley Sad

Anyways I thought of something else I wanted for Christmas....I want to get a new PSP since mine is no longer here.

Message 54 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
836 posts

Dec 11, 2006
A Wii and some PS3 & Wii games.
Message 55 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2570 posts

Dec 11, 2006
an ipod nano. and some games
Message 56 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Dec 11, 2006
Message 57 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
924 posts

Dec 11, 2006

mr*smooth wrote:

oooooooooKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 58 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8828 posts

Dec 11, 2006

Aowen wrote:

PSPKeyboard wrote:
haha yea macbooks are kool like that last time i used them it was in an apple store its really cool

You probably have no idea what RAM is even. You have no right to call a macbook cool.

LMAO!!! But they are... lol j/k

But they are!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 59 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6909 posts

Dec 11, 2006
My ex girlfriend back.
Message 60 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes