Reply
Highlighted
Jan 10 2007
By: BoogieX614~ Hekseville Citizen 444 posts
Offline

**WHAT COULD I DO?**

11 replies 3 views Edited Jan 10, 2007
i have $450 right now and, im 12 years old and im trying to save up for $600 for a ps3. anyone suggest any jobs they did, but im underage so i cant do any 'real' jobs, more like chores



PlayStation Network ID: ChAoTiX614
Southern California, Huntington Beach, California ------- PM Me if you are a Local Gamer near me
Message 1 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/03/2006
Offline
2333 posts
 

Re: **WHAT COULD I DO?**

Jan 10, 2007


BoogieX614 wrote:
i have $450 right now and, im 12 years old and im trying to save up for $600 for a ps3. anyone suggest any jobs they did, but im underage so i cant do any 'real' jobs, more like chores



Not sure what you could exactly do but just double time it on regular chores and if you see something that can be done for the better do it.
Trophy Unlocked! Go six months without a moderator warning
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - silverwolf22
>:3
Message 2 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/29/2006
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: **WHAT COULD I DO?**

Jan 10, 2007
Do the same thing you did to get that 450 you have now. o_O
Message 3 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/13/2005
Offline
2138 posts
 

Re: **WHAT COULD I DO?**

Jan 10, 2007

Hmm here are a few things you could do. #1- car wash, you can wash cars, #2 you could cut lawns, and #3 you could sell candy at school, neighborhood. #3 is the takes the longest or the shortest, go to a store like sam’s where you can buy candy by the loads and sell it for more. Hope this helps. .


Get your Portable ID! From a proud tower in the town, Death looks gigantically down. -Edgar Allan Poe
Message 4 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/29/2006
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: **WHAT COULD I DO?**

Jan 10, 2007


Dat_boy_lu wrote:

Hmm here are a few things you could do. #1- car wash, you can wash cars, #2 you could cut lawns, and #3 you could sell candy at school, neighborhood. #3 is the takes the longest or the shortest, go to a store like sam’s where you can buy candy by the loads and sell it for more. Hope this helps. .






I did thta in 6th grade.

Me and my homie got TONS of gum from Sams Club and we were known as the sellers of the school. The teachers even bought gum from us. We just sold one gum square a piece, for 25 cent each. We would get SO much money.

Good times.. 8)
Message 5 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/21/2006
Offline
444 posts
 

Re: **WHAT COULD I DO?**

Jan 10, 2007


Squake wrote:
Do the same thing you did to get that 450 you have now. o_O

haha there arent 2 christmases



PlayStation Network ID: ChAoTiX614
Southern California, Huntington Beach, California ------- PM Me if you are a Local Gamer near me
Message 6 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/29/2006
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: **WHAT COULD I DO?**

Jan 10, 2007


BoogieX614 wrote:


Squake wrote:
Do the same thing you did to get that 450 you have now. o_O

haha there arent 2 christmases





Sell gum at school.

EVERYONE loves gum. (Accept for fish)
Message 7 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/21/2006
Offline
444 posts
 

Re: **WHAT COULD I DO?**

Jan 10, 2007
yeah true everyone in my school loves gum but they already have some



PlayStation Network ID: ChAoTiX614
Southern California, Huntington Beach, California ------- PM Me if you are a Local Gamer near me
Message 8 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/29/2006
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: **WHAT COULD I DO?**

Jan 10, 2007


BoogieX614 wrote:
yeah true everyone in my school loves gum but they already have some





Sell some to the people who don't.
Message 9 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2006
Offline
5830 posts
 

Re: **WHAT COULD I DO?**

Jan 10, 2007
Bend over, or you can try getting a job at a food market.


If you need support for Star Wars Battlefront II, Pm me.

~ The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had ~

Message 10 of 12 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes