Uncharted Territory
1858 posts

Re: WE ARE GOING SKIING :)

Feb 8, 2007

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:
I have a ski trip tommorow, and I cant wait Any tips you guys can give me Smiley Happy? I dont have sunglasses and Im not wearing a helmet so that sucks... but i wont buy a 50 dollar helmet for a one time use. any tips Smiley Very Happy?

It kind of depends on where you are skiing, but ski goggles are recommended.

i dont have any.

Do you have any local ski shops, sports authority, or a **bleep**'s Sporting goods store near you?

We have sport Check and stuff... but they got none

Also... why should i get sunscreen its like -30 outside.
-----------------------------------------------------------
need help with your psp? PM me, dajermster, or Game_Head101 >Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 11 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19026 posts

Feb 8, 2007

adamXgamer wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:
I have a ski trip tommorow, and I cant wait Any tips you guys can give me Smiley Happy? I dont have sunglasses and Im not wearing a helmet so that sucks... but i wont buy a 50 dollar helmet for a one time use. any tips Smiley Very Happy?

i dont have any.

Do you have any local ski shops, sports authority, or a D*ck's Sporting Goods store near you?
Drat I got bleeped.

Message Edited by hwhunt13 on 02-08-2007 04:54 PM
 photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 12 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

Feb 8, 2007

adamXgamer wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

i dont have any.

Do you have any local ski shops, sports authority, or a **bleep**'s Sporting goods store near you?

Because the sun will be shining on your face as you go down, it's not how cold it is, it's how bright it is.
Message 13 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19026 posts

Feb 8, 2007

adamXgamer wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

i dont have any.

It's not the Infared rays that you're supposed to be worried about, it's the ultraviolet rays, which are a lot stronger at high altitudes while temperatures can be on either the top or the bottom of the thermometer.
 photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 14 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Feb 8, 2007

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

i dont have any.

It's not the Infared rays that you're supposed to be worried about, it's the ultraviolet rays, which are a lot stronger at high altitudes while temperatures can be on either the top or the bottom of the thermometer.

because any exposed skin is goign to be burnt... but if its -30... any exposed skin would be frostbitten in a few min so.... thats not as much of a porblem at that temp..
Message 15 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1858 posts

Feb 8, 2007

jamaica0535 wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

i dont have any.

because any exposed skin is goign to be burnt... but if its -30... any exposed skin would be frostbitten in a few min so.... thats not as much of a porblem at that temp..

but i think its gunna be -10 tommorow (p.s: this is celcius not farenheight)

i would look weird if i brought sun screen. all the grade 8's would make fun of me. lol
-----------------------------------------------------------
need help with your psp? PM me, dajermster, or Game_Head101 >Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 16 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Feb 8, 2007

adamXgamer wrote:

SocomMaster11 wrote:
Is the kid with the pron coming?

Rofl ye And he is bringing his Nano on the Coach bus

WOOT WOOT

(Sarcasym)

But any tips Smiley Very Happy?

Not reallySmiley Happy BUt I do highly suggest a helmet if you can somehow get oneSmiley Happy

Message 17 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

Feb 8, 2007

adamXgamer wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

i dont have any.

i would look weird if i brought sun screen. all the grade 8's would make fun of me. lol

Ah but you'll make fun of them when they're peeling skin off of their faces next week.
Message 18 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Feb 8, 2007

adamXgamer wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

adamXgamer wrote:

i dont have any.

lets just put in this way.. i went to utah for about 5 days... when i came back my face was tanned.... but suit yourself if you enjoy being sunburned.. and they do sell sunscreen in ski shops in these skiing towns....
Message 19 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5006 posts

Feb 8, 2007
wear a light coat.. becuase you get really hot

made by meh
Message 20 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes