HIto the forums

Message 11 of 17 (156 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17766 posts

Re: WATS SUP

Jan 6, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Unfortunately I can't take part in this discussion, I have absolutley no idea what anyone is talking about!

Anything other than the Queens English confuses you right? :smileyvery-happy:

bronxsushi you always have the best gifs. Where do you get them? You post a different one every time you reply. That's awesome.

Message 12 of 17 (146 Views)
VP of Gaming
30441 posts

Jan 7, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Unfortunately I can't take part in this discussion, I have absolutley no idea what anyone is talking about!

bronxsushi you always have the best gifs. Where do you get them? You post a different one every time you reply. That's awesome.

Actually just English would be good ne1, something that this thread certainly lacks!

As for bronxsushi's pictures, I completely agree, I PM'd them a few weeks back to say how I enjoyed seeing the different pictures, I'm, always interested to see which one will be next!

Message 13 of 17 (135 Views)
Big Daddy
18931 posts

Jan 7, 2013

bronxsushi wrote:

slimatl30 wrote:

WATS SUP ROOM

GlNUY.gif

Best response in this thread!    :smileywink:

Message 14 of 17 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6097 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Thanks. I get the gifs from all over the internet. Sites such as Reddit or Gifsoup and many other sites. Click on my name, then choose "View Images for bronxsushi". I have 1000 gifs and photos there. (1000 is the max you can store on this site). If you see one you like, download it and use it. All my photos and gifs are able to be viewed by the public. Anybody can just help them selves to them.

devils-photobooth.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 15 of 17 (121 Views)
MVP Support
17766 posts

Jan 7, 2013

bronxsushi wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Thanks. I get the gifs from all over the internet. Sites such as Reddit or Gifsoup and many other sites. Click on my name, then choose "View Images for bronxsushi". I have 1000 gifs and photos there. (1000 is the max you can store on this site). If you see one you like, download it and use it. All my photos and gifs are able to be viewed by the publc. Anybody can just help them selves to them.

devils-photobooth.gif

Thanks. That's generous of you. I know you got them free but it's still generous because we don't have to search all over. :smileyvery-happy: I'll be back to Kudo your post when I have more. I always seem to run out at the worst times.

Message 16 of 17 (116 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18768 posts

Jan 7, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

dawg

Somebody call my name? :smileywink:

Message 17 of 17 (98 Views)
0 Likes