Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 01 2012
By: RikySongSu First Son 25 posts

Vita Choice of two Games

3 replies 14 views Edited Mar 1, 2012

Hey I got a Vita Last friday and I have Katamari, Escape plan and Little deviants saved to a 16gb card. I want to not switch memory cards but have this card be holding about 4-5 kinda casual games and the other more hardcore games would be the flash card like the DS cards. So im wondering should i get Mod Nation Road trip or WipeOut 2048. I want a game that is both good online and off line. I know that wipeout has the cross play feature but i cant decide between the 2. Also when i pick on should i get it on a card or just download it from psn? Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (14 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4691 posts

Re: Vita Choice of two Games

Mar 1, 2012

I don't think Mod Nation has any online play yet, though it may be coming in a patch.  So with that in mind it would be pretty obvious which "both good online and off line" .  Personally I'd buy a physical copy, but since you have a 16 gb you could fit a couple games on there and that might be better for you.

Message 2 of 4 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Mar 1, 2012

yeah thank you...i might get the game on a card because i want the memory saved for some games i always want on the system

Message 3 of 4 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12180 posts

Mar 7, 2012

If you don't have or like these, Just save your money:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom

Rayman

Uncharted

Lumines

Super Stardust

Escape Plan

Motorstorm RC(free on ps store for vita)

Wipeout

Ninja Gaiden

I'm waiting on LittleBigPlanet and Resistance(will wait for reviews from credible sites for this game though)

Message 4 of 4 (14 Views)
0 Likes