I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Re: Virus Portection RemoveIT Pro

Jan 2, 2007

Whit3boy wrote:

godfather871 wrote:
If you want the free one, Google for it. Otherwise, it will have to waite a bit cause my external HD is in the other room, and Im laying in bed about to pass out...So how bout you PM me tomorrow...I mean later (its to hard to keep track of time..)

haha alright ill wait
thx for the help im DL Comodo right now

Aight, I'll get it in a bit
Message 11 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2570 posts

Jan 2, 2007
Spybot: Search and Destroy, AVG Anti-virus, AD AWARE SE personal, Windows Defender (ASSUMING you have a legal version of windows).....these are all free options and enough to have a healthy system if used and updated properly.  All for free.  I don't put a lot of faith in Norton or Mcafee, they WORK great, but are so full of themselves and often miss SO much I just laugh to myself whenever someone PAYS eighty dollars for them.  This program your talking about....isn't worth it.  Doesn't even sound like it ranks in the top ten and the top FIVE is where you want to be my man.  Google this programs, look them up yourself.....see the good word.  There's no excuse for an unprotected computer.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 12 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7955 posts

Jan 2, 2007

Vedel Minashigo wrote:
Spybot: Search and Destroy, AVG Anti-virus, AD AWARE SE personal, Windows Defender (ASSUMING you have a legal version of windows).....these are all free options and enough to have a healthy system if used and updated properly.  All for free.  I don't put a lot of faith in Norton or Mcafee, they WORK great, but are so full of themselves and often miss SO much I just laugh to myself whenever someone PAYS eighty dollars for them.  This program your talking about....isn't worth it.  Doesn't even sound like it ranks in the top ten and the top FIVE is where you want to be my man.  Google this programs, look them up yourself.....see the good word.  There's no excuse for an unprotected computer.

i know i know...
i have AVG now and looking for others
Message 13 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes