Reply
Jan 02 2007
By: Candyman0024 Treasure Hunter 7955 posts
Offline

Virus Portection RemoveIT Pro

12 replies 1 views Edited Jan 2, 2007
any use it? if so how is it? im thinkin about getting it   
Message 1 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/11/2006
Offline
1107 posts
 

Re: Virus Portection RemoveIT Pro

Jan 2, 2007


Whit3boy wrote:
any use it? if so how is it? im thinkin about getting it   


Hmm, never heard of that one....I use AVG 7.5 and Comodo Firewall....But if it looks good to you, go for it
Message 2 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/01/2006
Offline
1654 posts
 

Re: Virus Portection RemoveIT Pro

Jan 2, 2007
is comodo firewall free?
Message 3 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: Virus Portection RemoveIT Pro

Jan 2, 2007


godfather871 wrote:


Whit3boy wrote:
any use it? if so how is it? im thinkin about getting it   


Hmm, never heard of that one....I use AVG 7.5 and Comodo Firewall....But if it looks good to you, go for it


just worried it will bring spyware and adware on my comp
i had mcafee but it expired so im looking so somethign free
Message 4 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/11/2006
Offline
1107 posts
 

Re: Virus Portection RemoveIT Pro

Jan 2, 2007
Lucky....you ranked up...

Comodo firewall is free! Just Google it! It work great for that, but you still need a Anti-Virus....which I still recommend AVG.
Message 5 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: Virus Portection RemoveIT Pro

Jan 2, 2007


godfather871 wrote:
Lucky....you ranked up...

Comodo firewall is free! Just Google it! It work great for that, but you still need a Anti-Virus....which I still recommend AVG.


woo i didnt even see it!
is AVG free?
Message 6 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/11/2006
Offline
1107 posts
 

Re: Virus Portection RemoveIT Pro

Jan 2, 2007
.....

There is a free AVG version...but its kinda limited. Ive got the full Enterprise edition I think. If you want it, i can send it to ya later.
Message 7 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: Virus Portection RemoveIT Pro

Jan 2, 2007


godfather871 wrote:
.....

There is a free AVG version...but its kinda limited. Ive got the full Enterprise edition I think. If you want it, i can send it to ya later.


could send me the link?
Message 8 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/11/2006
Offline
1107 posts
 

Re: Virus Portection RemoveIT Pro

Jan 2, 2007
If you want the free one, Google for it. Otherwise, it will have to waite a bit cause my external HD is in the other room, and Im laying in bed about to pass out...So how bout you PM me tomorrow...I mean later (its to hard to keep track of time..)
Message 9 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: Virus Portection RemoveIT Pro

Jan 2, 2007


godfather871 wrote:
If you want the free one, Google for it. Otherwise, it will have to waite a bit cause my external HD is in the other room, and Im laying in bed about to pass out...So how bout you PM me tomorrow...I mean later (its to hard to keep track of time..)


haha alright ill wait
thx for the help im DL Comodo right now
Message 10 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes