Treasure Hunter
6963 posts

Re: Video Game related tattoos(56k rather not)

Feb 11, 2005

FadeToBright wrote:
I think the tattoos are beautiful, and I'm probably going to get one in the near future. Couple of weeks or so

Wernt,you going to get stars or some thing on your forarms? Or was that the,calf one? I think I rememberd a post a while back where you said you,were going to.. or I'm wrong.. wich I could be.
Message 21 of 55 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4770 posts

Feb 11, 2005

chevydog wrote:

FadeToBright wrote:
I think the tattoos are beautiful, and I'm probably going to get one in the near future. Couple of weeks or so

Werntyou,going to get stars or some thing on your forarms? Or was that thecalf,one? I think I rememberd a post a while back where you said youwere,going to.. or I'm wrong.. wich I could be.

I have a good sized red star w/ a black outline on my right calf as of now,
Message 22 of 55 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7327 posts

Feb 11, 2005
if i ever felt compelled to get a gaming tattoo id actually settle on a comic that was made into a game and pick rogue from x-men. id get her from the show xmen evolution tho like on my avatar,

Message 23 of 55 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8745 posts

Feb 11, 2005
Im honestly not a big of tattoo's on the ladies. I dunno why, Im just not.

I can't believe your first picture. I can't believe the guy had the arm tattoos facing HIM, rather than out. I'll bet it kinda looks stupid when his arms are down.

I've said it before,and I'll say it again. If your gonna get a tat, make SURE you like it, and DO NOT settle for something just because you only have X amount of money. If I had a dollar for every tat that I saw that was done because the guy only had X amount of money, I'd be a VERY rich man right now. It drives me CRAZY when I see a teeny tiny tat and I ask why it's so small and Im told it's because they only had X amount of money.

If you want something, save up the money to do it RIGHT !!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 24 of 55 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Feb 11, 2005
For god's sake when you get a tattoo it is there for the rest of your life unless you have that expensive surgery to get it removed.  Not to mention it makes you look trashy.   DON"T GET ONE,
~Seifer
Message 25 of 55 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4770 posts

Feb 11, 2005

Seiferx80 wrote:
For god's sake when you get a,tattoo it is there for the rest of your life unless you have that,expensive surgery to get it removed.  Not to mention it makes you,look trashy.   DON"T GET ONE

I,already have one. and no, I don't think it makes you look trashy at,all. If the right artist does a well enough job, and as mayfair said,,you get it when you have the money for exactly what you want and never,settle for less.
Message 26 of 55 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21579 posts

Feb 11, 2005

,FadeToBright wrote:

I'm not the type to get a tattoo, but I wouldn't mind having that Zelda WW one.
Message 27 of 55 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4770 posts

Feb 11, 2005

IRCRomeo wrote:

FadeToBright wrote:

I'm not the type to get a tattoo, but I wouldn't mind having that Zelda WW one.

My,sister is the same way. But she got on on her right calf on the outside,( not on the back like i did) of a beautiful shamrock with a celtic,knot (we're Irish Smiley Wink) So as long as you get something that you like,,and you'll continue to like, go for it,
Message 28 of 55 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14294 posts

Feb 11, 2005

,Seiferx80 wrote:
For god's sake when you get a tattoo it is there for the rest of your life unless you have that expensive surgery to get it removed.  Not to mention it makes you look trashy.   DON"T GET ONE,

I think trashy is a harsh term to use as a generalization of someone that has a tattoo. I have seen tattos on both men and women that look very good, and are covered up nicely if they want to go to something a little more elegant. However, I have also seen tattoos on men and women that don't get covered up, and do make them look "trashy". It's all on the size of the tattoo, the style of the tattoo, the artwork and placement on the body. As well as how many you get. Myself, I'm working on half sleeves (shoulder to end of bicep).
Message 29 of 55 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5764 posts

Feb 11, 2005
man...i like video games...and i like tattoos, but i dont think i could,put a permant video game tattoo on my body. lol...mayb something in,like a ball point pin
Message 30 of 55 (47 Views)
0 Likes