Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/08/2006
Offline
1225 posts
 

Re: Video Card help

Apr 17, 2007
will the geforce 7300 be able to play games like R6 vegas, Prince of Persia , Halo?
Message 31 of 47 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/25/2005
Offline
18648 posts
 

Re: Video Card help

Apr 17, 2007


Boywithhair wrote:
Most hps do, i know the 2 hps ive had came wit ha standard atx case and powersupply. I recently bought and put in a 500 watt psu.

Most likely but he would need to ask HP to double check. I know the HPs I own do use a standard ATX powersupply and most of the cases were M-atx inside only. I would tell him to ask customer service and see what they say.
Message 32 of 47 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/09/2005
Offline
9073 posts
 

Re: Video Card help

Apr 17, 2007
The 7300 will play most games but not with the proformance youll expect. And good luck with HP, last time i tried to ask them something they said i have to pay 70$ if i talked for 30 minutes. :\
Message 33 of 47 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/25/2005
Offline
18648 posts
 

Re: Video Card help

Apr 17, 2007


Boywithhair wrote:
The 7300 will play most games but not with the proformance youll expect. And good luck with HP, last time i tried to ask them something they said i have to pay 70$ if i talked for 30 minutes. :\

Ask through email. I did it and they didn't charge a penny. 7300GT is a worthless card, it's very cripple down to it's core and many sites would not do benchmarks since it was that cripple.
Message 34 of 47 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/08/2006
Offline
1225 posts
 

Re: Video Card help

Apr 17, 2007
anything better then my intergrated because it wont even let me install Vegas hhaha. What will t give me exaclty . I no its a vague question but ya.
Message 35 of 47 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/25/2005
Offline
18648 posts
 

Re: Video Card help

Apr 17, 2007


Gupdah wrote:
anything better then my intergrated because it wont even let me install Vegas hhaha. What will t give me exaclty . I no its a vague question but ya.


And this leads to the same question ask before, what resolution do you plan to play your games at?
Message 36 of 47 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/09/2005
Offline
9073 posts
 

Re: Video Card help

Apr 17, 2007
Get something like a nvidia 6600, those only require 350 watts if im not mistaken and there not bad. The higher the video card number dosent make it the best out there.
Message 37 of 47 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/25/2005
Offline
18648 posts
 

Re: Video Card help

Apr 17, 2007


Boywithhair wrote:
Get something like a nvidia 6600, those only require 350 watts if im not mistaken and there not bad. The higher the video card number dosent make it the best out there.

He has 300 watts, theres no way he's going to be able to pull off a 6600vanilla/GT. They are bad now, the shader model are outdated, he can get a 7xxx series which should be better for him. The higher the video card number doesn't make it the best out there? 8800GTX vs 7900GTX, 8800GTX wins. X2900xt vs X1900xt, X2900xt wins.
Message 38 of 47 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/09/2005
Offline
9073 posts
 

Re: Video Card help

Apr 17, 2007


aznsniper911 wrote:


Boywithhair wrote:
Get something like a nvidia 6600, those only require 350 watts if im not mistaken and there not bad. The higher the video card number dosent make it the best out there.

He has 300 watts, theres no way he's going to be able to pull off a 6600vanilla/GT. They are bad now, the shader model are outdated, he can get a 7xxx series which should be better for him. The higher the video card number doesn't make it the best out there? 8800GTX vs 7900GTX, 8800GTX wins. X2900xt vs X1900xt, X2900xt wins.



When i say that i mean a comparison between a 6600 and a 7300 or a 6200 and a 6800 .
Message 39 of 47 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2006
Offline
4319 posts
 

Re: Video Card help

Apr 17, 2007
I payed 50 bucks for a crappy evga fx 5500 off newegg and and it plays game fine on medium settings.
HEY GUEESSS WHAT!! THIS POST MEANS NOTINHGGGG ISNT THAT JUST WONDERFUL!!!!!

+0 ftw!
Message 40 of 47 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes