Jul 13 2013
By: DarkBlood_PRO First Son 10 posts

VITA PROBLEM

16 replies 105 views Edited Jul 13, 2013

I want to ask sony when will you guys make some good games for the vita i bought this thing for like a 1 year all i see on ps store are lame games like chima,hotline mami and pinball. Only good game u have in the store are Ninja gaiden others i will not even think of buying. Also please update the facebook app even my ipod fb app is far better than the ps vita gezz its a HD hand hand game.We also need more apps the ones u have are crap wish u get more thats even far better than the ones u have now. If next year 2014 sony still coming out with lame games i will let my ps vita sit like it was for 1 year until holo hack the system. I feel like i wasted my 300 U.S

Message 1 of 17 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: VITA PROBLEM

Jul 13, 2013
Hacking the system is againt the ToS. If caught you would end up getting banned,

This is a Forum. Sony wont hear you.
FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 17 (104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 13, 2013

The psp was hacked like a boss and No one got banned same for the vita soon

Message 3 of 17 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Jul 13, 2013

DarkBlood_PRO wrote:

The psp was hacked like a boss and No one got banned same for the vita soon

I wonder if the reasoning applies to federal laws as well.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 4 of 17 (89 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 13, 2013

o_O what law anyways i will just sell my vita and wait until wolo completes the task and buy a new vita for cheap

Message 5 of 17 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

DarkBlood_PRO wrote:

o_O what law anyways i will just sell my vita and wait until wolo completes the task and buy a new vita for cheap

Thanks for your sources! I will contact Sony and tell them they should watch that site.

Welcome to the Playstation Community Forums!

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 6 of 17 (83 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 13, 2013

xD haha go for it try google that site and see what u get go shop for tools no matter what u do every game system out in the market got hacked u can't stop it. anyways i am done with the vita peace until the task is complete.

Message 7 of 17 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8191 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

Lol.

This is why I left the hacking community, because It's full of four kinds of people:

1. Self-righteous people who want to "stick it to the man" no matter the collateral damage (PSN Hack 2011)

2. Freeloaders who put up a fake mask saying "we want homebrew" but actually want to download hacked/cracked apps and games. (No example needed)

3. People and kids who just want to be in the spotlight and center of attention for their hacking "adventures." (Not naming names)

4. Deluded people who hack things because they see it as some sort of epic battle waged by the 99% against the 1%. (Not naming names)

Message 8 of 17 (70 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

DarkBlood_PRO wrote:

Harmless extrapolation, friend. Is there truly no software you would like? For example, Killzone: Mecernary?

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 9 of 17 (64 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

Buying those games would be a waste of cash if i have killzone on the ps3 why pay to purchase the same game on the vita. Sony didn't put anytime into the vita u only got like 7 good games for it others all crap and a rebuy of games u already have and now they are talking about remote play on the ps4 they said the samething for ps3 u only have 4 games u can remote play with the vita. Sony better step up there game with the vita with some cool useful apps and games or people will turn to hacking the hell out of it. I have mine sitting down for almost 1 year waiting on the cool games.

Message 10 of 17 (54 Views)
0 Likes