Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: VITA PROBLEM

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

DarkBlood_PRO wrote:

Buying those games would be a waste of cash if i have killzone on the ps3 why pay to purchase the same game on the vita. Sony didn't any time into the vita u only got like 7 good games for it others all crap and a rebuy of games u already have and now they are talking about remote play on the ps4 they said the samething for ps3 u only have 4 games u can remote play with the vita. Sony better step up there game with the vita with some cool useful apps and games or people will turn to hacking the hell out of it. I have mine sitting down for almost 1 year withing on the cool games.

You don't sound like you are old enough to even have a job to get cash. The reason you are complaining is that you mommy and daddy won't let you borrow any money.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 11 of 17 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Jul 13, 2013

DarkBlood_PRO wrote:

Buying those games would be a waste of cash if i have killzone on the ps3 why pay to purchase the same game on the vita. Sony didn't put anytime into the vita u only got like 7 good games for it others all crap and a rebuy of games u already have and now they are talking about remote play on the ps4 they said the samething for ps3 u only have 4 games u can remote play with the vita. Sony better step up there game with the vita with some cool useful apps and games or people will turn to hacking the hell out of it. I have mine sitting down for almost 1 year waiting on the cool games.

I take it you don't purchase many sequels. I have a Vita and I love it.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 12 of 17 (65 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Jul 13, 2013

lol who are u calling a kid i have a ps3 with 11 games on vita most wanted and battle royal i bought them myself by working and still think the vita games suck/apps and you know its true.

Message 13 of 17 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 13, 2013

DarkBlood_PRO wrote:

lol who are u calling a kid i have a ps3 with 11 games on vita most wanted and battle royal i bought them myself by working and still think the vita games suck/apps and you know its true.

No I do not know it is true. I love my PSVita very much.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 14 of 17 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Troll_Thread.jpg

Message 15 of 17 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4079 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Legends of Chima isn't a lame game. Thank you very much.

Message 16 of 17 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jul 13, 2013
IMO once the PS4 releases there will be lots of good games on PSV, just you wait.
Message 17 of 17 (40 Views)
0 Likes