Welcoming Committee
10421 posts

Re: VEGETA IS AWESOME :D

May 9, 2013

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Never heard of it... 

Ive seen some of dragonball All of Dragonball Z and all of Dragonball GT along with every movie.

But never heard of that what is it?

It's a parody made by some fans. It really stands out, because it's very funny, and they point out ALL the mistakes in the shows.

Is it worth watching? Of course! Here's the first episode.

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 21 of 31 (592 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

May 9, 2013

do you all know of the new dragon ball z thats coming soon?

Goku goes into super saiyan god form

hj.jpg

it basically looks like a powered up kaioken

im not sure if he changes any further.....

Message 22 of 31 (359 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10159 posts

May 9, 2013

shadowstalker100 wrote:

do you all know of the new dragon ball z thats coming soon?

Goku goes into super saiyan god form

hj.jpg

it basically looks like a powered up kaioken

im not sure if he changes any further.....

It's called Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods It also has not be announced if it will be Dubbed or not, but it seems pretty likely it will. It's also a movie by the way.

Message 23 of 31 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

Heard about Battle Of The Gods. If the movie does good they will spin it into a new season series and keep it going.

Message 24 of 31 (117 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37694 posts

May 9, 2013

dead giveaway

Message 25 of 31 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

May 10, 2013

TWE-KiiD_JunE-X3 wrote:
From dragon ball z

Yeah I'm definitely going to have to say that I concur on this point. Vegeta was definitely full of epic win and deficient only in the category of fail. 

Message 26 of 31 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

May 10, 2013

VEGETA IS HORRIBLE

Message 27 of 31 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

May 10, 2013

BuzzKilington432 wrote:

VEGETA IS HORRIBLE

Jeez, who taught you how to troll? you are not even good or funny lol.

Message 28 of 31 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

May 10, 2013
Vegeta was okay. I was always more of a Goku fan. He was basically there to be someone who could compete with Goku, even though he had a really bad habit of getting beat down.

His hardest fail of all time has to be in the first Broly movie, where he's a coward, hands down. He feels Broly's power and is trembling throughout the entire movie and then gets beat in pretty much a single blow. He even takes forever to give Goku his power so that he can make a Spirit Bomb.

His cockyness is always an annoying part of him. "I'm the prince of all Sayians." Coming out of him all the time. Yeah, you're the prince of what, 11 people (including half-Sayians and Pan who is only 1/4 Sayian (list: Vegeta, Goku, Nappa, Raditz, Turles, Broly, Broly's father, Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Pan)). That's 10 males and 1 female, good luck trying to rebuild the Sayian race with that. By the time Goku Jr. And Vegeta Jr come around at the end of DBGT, the Sayian blood is thinned out to at least 1/16 Sayian. It's very likely that Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. are the last of the race that have enough Sayian blood in them to transform. Even Pan, strong as she was, wasn't able to become a Super Sayian. There was absolutely no point in having him continue to claim that he's a prince of of any race. Frieza killed all of the other Sayians when he blew up Planet Vegeta. 11 people over 3 generations is far from a race to claim royalty to.
My PSN
Message 29 of 31 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

The thing about DBZ was that it pretty much made Goku look soooooo good in comparison to every other character that there really wasn't any actual comparison between him and everybody else. I actually kinda hate Goku for it. He is just sooo overrated, I'm not saying anybody else is better though. My favorite saga was the Android saga, why? Because Goku actually was pretty much useless. I mean the guy killed like every major villain except Cell. Oh well, I guess thats just how it had to be since Goku is supposedly the like strongest Saiyan of them all or some crap like that. He even gets SSJG in the new movie (which looks awful to be honest, wheres my blonde hair?).  In DBZ, Piccolo was a pretty awesome all round character despite the fact that his weaker power level holding him back from being any more important. Gohan was literally my favorite character until the Buu saga where he became....I can't even say it...

Now Vegeta. I hated Vegeta because he came off as so overly arrogant, and had none of the skill to back it up. That lasted up until about the Cell saga when he became Super Vegeta and whooped Cell's arse. But then he lost some credibility again by lettting Cell get to perfect form. But then again, if Vegeta just killed Cell then and there, it would've been the end of the saga and I would've been disappointed. But now in the Buu saga was where Vegeta became good enough for me to say I like him. Why? His explosion. He knew he would be dead, he knew that he would be going to a worst place once he died, so I thought it was quite admirable of him to do it anyway. Its not the fact that he didn't destroy Buu that matters, its the gesture that he knew the risk but did it anyway. The fact that after that point he pretty much accpeted the fact that he was not as good as Goku also adds to it. He also did half the work in defeating Janemba Smiley Tongue So in the end, I liked Vegeta. Not my favorite (That honor goes to pre Buu saga Gohan and Trunks), but he was definitely a pretty good character despite all the failures he went through.

Message 30 of 31 (66 Views)
0 Likes