Wastelander
614 posts

Re: Unusual hobbies?

Dec 9, 2013

The brewing and bottling of Mead, or honey wine, and the "farming" of honeybees in artifical hives known as apiaries. Hobby, side business.

1-gallon-mead-thumb.jpg

apiary

digitalseraph2.jpg

Add me as a friend to chat or just play games -- PSNid: seraphim_falconu

checkoutbanner.jpg

Message 11 of 23 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 9, 2013

seraphim_falconu wrote:

The brewing and bottling of Mead, or honey wine, and the "farming" of honeybees in artifical hives known as apiaries. Hobby, side business.

1-gallon-mead-thumb.jpg

apiary

That's impressive

Message 12 of 23 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
614 posts

Dec 9, 2013

Prizxm wrote:

That's impressive

And let me tell you, delicious! Support your local meadery. If you don't have a local meadery, become the local meadery!

digitalseraph2.jpg

checkoutbanner.jpg

Message 13 of 23 (111 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 9, 2013

seraphim_falconu wrote:

Prizxm wrote:

That's impressive

And let me tell you, delicious! Support your local meadery. If you don't have a local meadery, become the local meadery!

Definitely. What games do you play?

Message 14 of 23 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Dec 9, 2013

seraphim_falconu wrote:

Prizxm wrote:

That's impressive

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 15 of 23 (104 Views)
Wastelander
614 posts

Dec 9, 2013

Prizxm wrote:

seraphim_falconu wrote:

Prizxm wrote:

That's impressive

Anything but shooters, racers and fighting games, with some exceptions for excellence. Especially RPGs and flight-based games. You?

@Setzaroth I had hoped that Skyrim would help create a demand for it, but you'd be surprised how many people still think it's a fictional fantasy beverage.

digitalseraph2.jpg

checkoutbanner.jpg

Message 16 of 23 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 9, 2013

seraphim_falconu wrote:

Prizxm wrote:

seraphim_falconu wrote:

Prizxm wrote:

That's impressive

Anything but shooters, racers and fighting games, with some exceptions for excellence. Especially RPGs and flight-based games. You?

@Setzaroth I had hoped that Skyrim would help create a demand for it, but you'd be surprised how many people still think it's a fictional fantasy beverage.

I'm into shooters, simulators, some fighting games, assassins creed's, red dead redemption/gta. I want to play the last of us but I don't have it currently.

Message 17 of 23 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Dec 9, 2013

seraphim_falconu wrote:

Prizxm wrote:

seraphim_falconu wrote:

Prizxm wrote:

That's impressive

People believe that?

I learn something new every day but it's ususally just that someone else doesn't know something.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 18 of 23 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
614 posts

Dec 9, 2013

Prizxm wrote:

seraphim_falconu wrote:

Prizxm wrote:

seraphim_falconu wrote:

Prizxm wrote:

That's impressive

I'm into shooters, simulators, some fighting games, assassins creed's, red dead redemption/gta. I want to play the last of us but I don't have it currently.

I'm enjoying the hell out of Assassin's Creed IV right now. RDR was exceptional.

You definitely want to find a way to get and play The Last of Us as soon as possible, but I'm sure you knew that.

darknovaxp wrote:

People believe that?

I learn something new every day but it's ususally just that someone else doesn't know something.

I guess people are just so used to seeing it in fantasy games and movies that they assume it's a fantasy thing.

digitalseraph2.jpg

checkoutbanner.jpg

Message 19 of 23 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Dec 9, 2013
I like to go jogging.
Message 20 of 23 (58 Views)
0 Likes