RE-THINK SALAD

Message 62 of 378 (159 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Re: Unpopular Opinions

Jul 4, 2013

lauranichole25 wrote:
30 seconds! your doing it wrong.

It doesn't matter, the point is, I don't see why the everything has to revolve around sex all of the time. I mean is it really worth the pain that comes with it?

Wow, my signature is bright!
Message 63 of 378 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jul 4, 2013
What do you mean by "pain"? A kid?
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 64 of 378 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Jul 4, 2013

ForeverFranconia wrote:

lauranichole25 wrote:
30 seconds! your doing it wrong.

It doesn't matter, the point is, I don't see why the everything has to revolve around sex all of the time. I mean is it really worth the pain that comes with it?

The problem with your statement is you're assuming everyone has the same negative aftereffects you or friends of yours have obviously had. Mistakes of the few do not warrnant a problem for most.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 65 of 378 (147 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

Jul 4, 2013

ForeverFranconia wrote:

Nes_Daze wrote:

ForeverFranconia wrote:

I find sex highly overrated. The only good thing that comes from them is creating a child ONLY IF you want said child.

Sex:  A moment ot pleasure, a lifetime of pain.

That's like saying chocolate is overrated, in which case I would say try better chocolate...

It's not just that. I've seen many relationships ruined and feelings hurt, just because people just couldn't keep it in their pants/keep their legs closed. All for what? A feeling that lasts only 30 seconds?

I only agree that unfaithful sex or sex when you're "getting out there" can be overrated, but sex where there's love and feelings, that's much, much better. 

"There are no atheists in the 85th minute" - Teju Cole
Message 66 of 378 (137 Views)
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Yup...i don't have any kids but...when i do they will be a blessing to me. i feel sorry for your kids if you think they are just an after affect of sex.
Message 67 of 378 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Ok for example:

1. I would say something like being in love with someone who only intrest in you in so that they can get him/her off.

2. Infidelity

3, unwanted pregnacies

I also hate how in media it's always sex first then love...this, imho is how many relationships end up badly because they give it up to each other way too soon.

Message 68 of 378 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Nes_Daze wrote:

ForeverFranconia wrote:

Nes_Daze wrote:

ForeverFranconia wrote:

I find sex highly overrated. The only good thing that comes from them is creating a child ONLY IF you want said child.

Sex:  A moment ot pleasure, a lifetime of pain.

That's like saying chocolate is overrated, in which case I would say try better chocolate...

It's not just that. I've seen many relationships ruined and feelings hurt, just because people just couldn't keep it in their pants/keep their legs closed. All for what? A feeling that lasts only 30 seconds?

I only agree that unfaithful sex or sex when you're "getting out there" can be overrated, but sex where there's love and feelings, that's much, much better. 

You do have a point, but it sad than many people aren't looking for that. it's all about getting off with whoever is willing to stick you...this is what I have a problem with.

Message 69 of 378 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36571 posts

Jul 4, 2013

E.T. was a stupid movie.

Casablanca was almost OK.  Kinda boring.  Nowhere near as good as The Maltese Falcon.

The Dark Knight was riddled with flaws throughout and Heath Ledger was just OK as the Joker.  If you want specifics I hade a detailed post a few years ago in the Dark Knight thread.  Search and enjoy.  But of course, tell me how wring I am without refuting any of the nearly 50 valid points I made against the movie.  For some reason everyone thought that was the greatest movie ever made.  It so wasn't.

Message 70 of 378 (115 Views)
0 Likes