Dec 02 2006
By: Lordofdragons~ Limit Breaker 24387 posts

Underground Lounge: Tonights Menu- Italian Food

12 replies 1 views Edited Dec 2, 2006

The neon lights turn on, rumbling noises in the kitchen can be heard, gaming pods with plasma TV's come online, and Yuki the Japanese DJ is spinning off some killer tunes....Ladies and Gentlemen, the Underground Lounge is open for business!

good conversations wanted
holidays not

17 days until i can sign up, wow times goes so fast but its time to do what i am suppose to do. im readying my friends song and cds and such. i keep getitng yelled at what i want for my bday and christmas and i dont know. all i wanted was a laptop and a puppy but thats not even happening. i dont do art outside school and such because my house is unstable and i cant just do something. all i want now is my waiver signed. ive sat around and cleaned all day thats about all and ate thats allSmiley Indifferent. i live such an exciting life dont iSmiley Indifferent. my cat boots is sick and we cant take him to the vetSmiley Sad i will see if any of my army friends is a vet and maybe they could help. anyone know of any good books?

true love waits
Message 1 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36245 posts

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonights Menu- Italian Food

Dec 2, 2006
Just rearranged the entire living room for the Christmas tree.  I don't want to put it up now because I'm tired.  We got a new entertainment center that had to go on the other wall because it is too big.  So I gave the old one away, and rearranged the CD's on that wal.  Then I backed the couch against the fireplace (can't use the FP near the tree anyhow) and now the room seems much larger.

Then we went out for pizza.
Message 2 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36245 posts

Dec 2, 2006

mikey_424 wrote:
haha check out my thread i could use some help

Linky winky????
Message 3 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7575 posts

Dec 2, 2006
haha check out my thread i could use some help plus i have a freakin sore throat, and i was awake until 2:30 last night playing soldat. and i woke up at like 9:00 , then tried getting the well working, we got like 2 feet of snow here, possibly 3 feet. hard getting around and it was -41 C a couple of days ago but it warmed up. christmass is like 24 days away something like that. getting bored doing english, none of my freinds are  on either

Message Edited by mikey_424 on 12-02-2006 03:45 PM
Photobucket
Message 4 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7575 posts

Dec 2, 2006
 there yah go. (Click the wink)

Message Edited by mikey_424 on 12-02-2006 03:46 PM
Photobucket
Message 5 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Dec 2, 2006

DrGadget wrote:
Just rearranged the entire living room for the Christmas tree.  I don't want to put it up now because I'm tired.  We got a new entertainment center that had to go on the other wall because it is too big.  So I gave the old one away, and rearranged the CD's on that wal.  Then I backed the couch against the fireplace (can't use the FP near the tree anyhow) and now the room seems much larger.

heh is that safe?

Had a pretty normal day. Worked on my computer for a great part of teh day, and probably going to play some games later tonight(around 3am).

Chuf it out.
Message 6 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Dec 2, 2006
watching movies
fixing computer
waiting for padres to go out to party...

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 7 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Dec 2, 2006
i have a new blog for you guys one second
true love waits
Message 8 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36245 posts

Dec 3, 2006

RedDragoon wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

heh is that safe?

Of course.  Why wouldn't it be safe?
Message 9 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Dec 3, 2006

DrGadget wrote:

RedDragoon wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

heh is that safe?

Of course.  Why wouldn't it be safe?

fire hazard muchSmiley Tongue
true love waits
Message 10 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes