Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 25, 2007


SoldierofGondor wrote:
yeeeaaaaaa finals are finally over...im not sure i did so good on geometry or englsih though...i need more money for a wii game....yup


I heard that Zelda: Twilight Princess is a great game for the Wii.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 11 of 49 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
19346 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 25, 2007


Lord of dragons wrote:
working with my new ipod idk how to work it

n00b!

I want an iPod. What kind did you get?
Message 12 of 49 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 08/29/2005
Offline
12093 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 25, 2007
Speaking of tacos, I just ate one and it wasn't the Mexican kind if you know what I mean!Smiley Very Happy
I hope I don't get in trouble for that one.Smiley Tongue  Anyway, had a good day and many funny coincidences happened to me today!  I've had people say "I'm really going to miss you!"  "Who are you?"  Two people I don't know said that to me today!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Message 13 of 49 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/31/2003
Offline
4534 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 25, 2007
My day has been ok so far, nothing special. Woke up and have been on the computer most of the day. I'm pretty hungry right now, I think I'll grab some grub and go do something worthwhile. Tacos sound grand.


OTR
Message 14 of 49 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/05/2005
Offline
3967 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 25, 2007
my day was long, my physical therapy is making me super sore and tired so i was sluggish today, i'm looking forward to a nice night of rest!!! then more therapy tomorrow!

Photobucket
Message 15 of 49 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
19346 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 25, 2007


49er_477 wrote:
Speaking of tacos, I just ate one and it wasn't the Mexican kind if you know what I mean!Smiley Very Happy
I hope I don't get in trouble for that one.Smiley Tongue  Anyway, had a good day and many funny coincidences happened to me today!  I've had people say "I'm really going to miss you!"  "Who are you?"  Two people I don't know said that to me today!

The Asian kind? I've had them before.
Message 16 of 49 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 08/29/2005
Offline
12093 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 25, 2007


PSPFourLife wrote:


49er_477 wrote:
Speaking of tacos, I just ate one and it wasn't the Mexican kind if you know what I mean!Smiley Very Happy
I hope I don't get in trouble for that one.Smiley Tongue  Anyway, had a good day and many funny coincidences happened to me today!  I've had people say "I'm really going to miss you!"  "Who are you?"  Two people I don't know said that to me today!

The Asian kind? I've had them before.



Smiley Very Happy  I don't know if your serious or not!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Message 17 of 49 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 25, 2007
my day went pretty well.... kind of got odd in gym though, we had to run 3 laps around the gym, and there was a clas siting agsinst the wall of the track, the first lap around and i hear "I LOVE YOU" from a girl and im like whatever, probobly for someone else... but the the next few laps she said it again... So after i was done, im just standing around and she comes up to me and says hi, and i asked who she was, she said she was my best friend and huged me then went and talked to her friends.... She wasnt bad looking though... 
Message 18 of 49 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 25, 2007
how do i oput music on my ipod?
i got a 30 gig
true love waits
Message 19 of 49 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
19346 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 25, 2007


49er_477 wrote:

PSPFourLife wrote:

49er_477 wrote:
Speaking of tacos, I just ate one and it wasn't the Mexican kind if you know what I mean!Smiley Very Happy
I hope I don't get in trouble for that one.Smiley Tongue  Anyway, had a good day and many funny coincidences happened to me today!  I've had people say "I'm really going to miss you!"  "Who are you?"  Two people I don't know said that to me today!

The Asian kind? I've had them before.

Smiley Very Happy  I don't know if your serious or not!

I'm serious. Asians actually do make their own type of tacos.
Message 20 of 49 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes