Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 08/25/2005
Offline
11979 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 26, 2007


Axelhack wrote:
Aw, LoD isn't emo. Course, I'd be emo if I had a sickness that had me questioning what I've been working up to for all this time.
 
I named 1 of the 3 woodpeckers that is outside our house... my dad was making fun of the squirles and called it something... and then the woopecker came, and I said "And I will call you ????" I forgot what I named it!!! The other one is named Jimmy... I can tell who they are because two look alike but one is  bigger with more red on his head, and the other one is really brown with some orange.


steve o 0169 wrote:


Lord of dragons wrote:
named my ipod edgar


Isn't that the name of your puppet or whatever? Is the ipod gunna be emo too?





Yeah, I know LoD isn't emo. He made a thread at another forum though showing his emo puppet named Edgar.

Message 41 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
15503 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 26, 2007
Well I got a D on my spanish final. Meh. My dad doesn't care. He knew it was coming.
Anyways, going to Bonua tommorow. It's a comedy thing at my school. It sounds like it'll be okay.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 42 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/06/2006
Offline
3322 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 26, 2007
went to my classes, went home, have been on and off here ever since.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 43 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 12/13/2005
Offline
14373 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 26, 2007
Day 3 of waiting on that email...

Watched a new movie, Prey, it wasn't too bad.

Going to stay up all night playing 360 again. That was pretty kick ass.

Just kinda down today.
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 44 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/01/2006
Offline
6056 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 26, 2007


Im confused. wrote:
Well, me and my friends came up with an idea.  We're going to take 2 small speakers and mount  them to a belt to act as a belt buckle.  We're then going to add a jack so we can hook up a MP3 player to it. 

The reason why we came up with this is because everyone on the bus ride home for the scholar bowl game sings, and we lose our place often. 

What do you think?


Anyone want to add a reply?
Message 45 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 12/13/2005
Offline
14373 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 26, 2007


Im confused. wrote:


Im confused. wrote:
Well, me and my friends came up with an idea.  We're going to take 2 small speakers and mount  them to a belt to act as a belt buckle.  We're then going to add a jack so we can hook up a MP3 player to it. 

The reason why we came up with this is because everyone on the bus ride home for the scholar bowl game sings, and we lose our place often. 

What do you think?


Anyone want to add a reply?


Make them and sell them
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 46 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/01/2006
Offline
6056 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 26, 2007


PSPplayer17 wrote:


Im confused. wrote:


Im confused. wrote:
Well, me and my friends came up with an idea.  We're going to take 2 small speakers and mount  them to a belt to act as a belt buckle.  We're then going to add a jack so we can hook up a MP3 player to it. 

The reason why we came up with this is because everyone on the bus ride home for the scholar bowl game sings, and we lose our place often. 

What do you think?


Anyone want to add a reply?


Make them and sell them


Yeah, if we could sell them for $40 each and make a $5 profit on each, we would do that...I just don't know of anyone who would want one.
Message 47 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 12/13/2005
Offline
14373 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 26, 2007


Im confused. wrote:


PSPplayer17 wrote:


Im confused. wrote:


Im confused. wrote:
Well, me and my friends came up with an idea.  We're going to take 2 small speakers and mount  them to a belt to act as a belt buckle.  We're then going to add a jack so we can hook up a MP3 player to it. 

The reason why we came up with this is because everyone on the bus ride home for the scholar bowl game sings, and we lose our place often. 

What do you think?


Anyone want to add a reply?


Make them and sell them


Yeah, if we could sell them for $40 each and make a $5 profit on each, we would do that...I just don't know of anyone who would want one.


I would
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 48 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/26/2006
Offline
13470 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Tacos!

Jan 26, 2007
I missed this yesterday, so i'll post nowSmiley Very Happy
 
I played some xbl and I didn't have school b/c of midterms. And I  played football w/ friends.



Message 49 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes