Welcoming Committee
32461 posts

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Spaghetti & Meatballs!

Mar 13, 2007
We were supposed to go see my brother-in-law yesterday.  So they made up 8 tons of lasagna.  He brought some over this morning and we had a big lasagna fest tonight.

But luckily the heavy pollen didn't affect me today.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6471 posts

Mar 13, 2007
Today was the first official day of Spring Break, although I consider this past Friday afternoon to be the start of it. I was away all weekend on a trip to Frio River, to which I had an absolute blast. Today I've just been kicking back and relaxing, not doing much else. The bottom dropped out of the sky about 30 minutes ago and it's been storming like hell since. I love stormy weather.

Message Edited by .chaos. on 03-12-2007 09:26 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13860 posts

Mar 13, 2007
I had a ingrown toenail that has been bothering me for a while finallly fixed.
They poped me with some very powrful novcane(That crap kind of hurt to), and they cut the skin off. I have to go back in a few days.
Good day.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14005 posts

Mar 13, 2007
my day has been ok got home from school around 5 but my internet is acting weird and only load half the page
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Mar 13, 2007
ah i have had two of those done in the 12 months or so... they didnt cut my skin they just cut the nail back on the ingrown side.... they cut a bit off on the 2nd one i think... but they removed both sides with that one.... novicane is a wonderfull thing isnt it.... you only feel pressure, not a hint of pain... after it wears off about 8 hours later kind of sucks.... but my doc gave my codeine both times... which i am glad because it makes it much easer to walk around...

77BeTa77 wrote:
I had a ingrown toenail that has been bothering me for a while finallly fixed.
They poped me with some very powrful novcane(That crap kind of hurt to), and they cut the skin off. I have to go back in a few days.
Good day.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes