Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/24/2006
Offline
9898 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Roast Beef!

Nov 17, 2006


thegarvinator88 wrote:


WI800 wrote:
Garv. Enjoys. Water. As do I


Oh yes.  Water is so tasty.



Yeah, only special people like us enjoy water
Message 31 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Roast Beef!

Nov 17, 2006


WI800 wrote:


thegarvinator88 wrote:


WI800 wrote:
Garv. Enjoys. Water. As do I


Oh yes.  Water is so tasty.



Yeah, only special people like us enjoy water



Im drinking water right now.. The best water is in newfoundland.. theres a spot on the TCH where you can stop at a spout and get water straight from the mountains. Its so good and coldSmiley Happy
venom
Message 32 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2004
Offline
8345 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Roast Beef!

Nov 17, 2006


WI800 wrote:


thegarvinator88 wrote:


WI800 wrote:
Garv. Enjoys. Water. As do I


Oh yes.  Water is so tasty.



Yeah, only special people like us enjoy water


I'm more special though.  Because I am in the "special" club.
Message 33 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Roast Beef!

Nov 17, 2006
Being Special isnt all wat its cut out to be, Id rather be a ravaging partygoer (which i basically am) and enjoy not being in a club. but since Garv is in the Speshul klubb, Im cool with them, Smiley Tongue


Message Edited by Solid_Raiden on 11-16-2006 07:55 PM
venom
Message 34 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/20/2004
Offline
9623 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Roast Beef!

Nov 17, 2006


thegarvinator88 wrote:

 
I'm more special though.  Because I am in the "special" club.



So am I but Im more of a silent partner than anything


Message 35 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 12/13/2005
Offline
14373 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Roast Beef!

Nov 17, 2006


thegarvinator88 wrote:


PSPplayer17 wrote:


thegarvinator88 wrote:


4biddendonut902 wrote:


Paul40590 wrote:


thegarvinator88 wrote:
Office was funny tonight. 


I was loling the whole time!



Should I actually watch this show? You two seem to enjoy it...


Yes, it's definitely worth watching at least once.


Do you have to watch season one before season 2, or is it one of those shows where you can miss one and still have fun with the next?


It helps you understand some of the story line but there are quite a lot of things that you don't really need to know in order to find funny.


Sweet, I'll see if we have season 1... I know we have S2
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 36 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2004
Offline
8345 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Roast Beef!

Nov 17, 2006


Solid_Raiden wrote:
Being Special isnt all wat its cut out to be, Id rather be a ravaging partygoer (which i basically am) and enjoy not being in a club. but since Garv is in the Speshul klubb, Im cool with them, Smiley Tongue


Message Edited by Solid_Raiden on 11-16-2006 07:55 PM

The "special" club is all about the "special" brownies. Smiley Tongue
Message 37 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Roast Beef!

Nov 17, 2006


thegarvinator88 wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:
Being Special isnt all wat its cut out to be, Id rather be a ravaging partygoer (which i basically am) and enjoy not being in a club. but since Garv is in the Speshul klubb, Im cool with them, Smiley Tongue


Message Edited by Solid_Raiden on 11-16-2006 07:55 PM

The "special" club is all about the "special" brownies. Smiley Tongue



I eat special brownies too! They make me feel happy
venom
Message 38 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/24/2006
Offline
9898 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Roast Beef!

Nov 17, 2006


thegarvinator88 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


thegarvinator88 wrote:


WI800 wrote:
Garv. Enjoys. Water. As do I


Oh yes.  Water is so tasty.



Yeah, only special people like us enjoy water


I'm more special though.  Because I am in the "special" club.



Maybe so...but I'm especially emotionally unstable Smiley Surprised
Message 39 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Roast Beef!

Nov 17, 2006


WI800 wrote:


thegarvinator88 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


thegarvinator88 wrote:


WI800 wrote:
Garv. Enjoys. Water. As do I


Oh yes.  Water is so tasty.



Yeah, only special people like us enjoy water


I'm more special though.  Because I am in the "special" club.



Maybe so...but I'm especially emotionally unstable Smiley Surprised



But do you like speshul brownies?
 
 
 
Garv i got a good idea. For the next UGL have special brownies for the meal
venom
Message 40 of 49 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes