I Only Post Everything
1081 posts

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Roast Beef!

Nov 16, 2006
Did the COPS show up?

MUNCHINMAN wrote:
today went by pretty fast.  i stayed afterschool today and there was this huge fight in the parking lot, 30+ people, it was cool

WhiteClouds
Message 11 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1999 posts

Nov 16, 2006

MUNCHINMAN wrote:
today went by pretty fast.  i stayed afterschool today and there was this huge fight in the parking lot, 30+ people, it was cool

Cool, a 30+ fight!?!? Anyone seriously injured/kiled? Did the cops come? Or did it just finish and everyone walk away?
Message 12 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14210 posts

Nov 16, 2006
I'm tired today.  I got up early, but I couldn't sleep last night.  It's stupid, but I was so scared after watching Ghost Hunters Smiley Tongue  They went to a haunted castle and it was creepy.  The voices saying "help" I can't get out of my mind.  I really shouldn't be watching that show.
Message 13 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3850 posts

Nov 16, 2006
MUNCHINMAN wrote:

WhiteClouds wrote:
Did the COPS show up?

psp_owns_ds wrote:
Cool, a 30+ fight!?!? Anyone seriously injured/kiled? Did the cops come? Or did it just finish and everyone walk away?

HELL YEA the cops came, it happened just 15 minutes after school ended, it was huge the cops came and everyone scattered.  it all started when some kids cut off some other kids, and then a whole bunch of people showed up b/c its the parking lot, and parking lot fights are soo fun to watch, b/c its anything goes.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 14 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9898 posts

Nov 16, 2006
New kid at school! He loves HIM and almost every other band I like Oh and we took my friend's new HIM CD, yeah the Uneasy Listening Vol. 1, he has it already, but we gave it back Smiley Tongue Smiley Happy That's right the greatest hits CD, be jealous Smiley Tongue
Message 15 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1445 posts

Nov 17, 2006
roast beef mmm...
Message 16 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9623 posts

Nov 17, 2006
My day has been decent so far...Got paid so I guess that counts for something right? Were having italian tonight so the roast beef will have to wait for this donut.

The holidays are fast approaching and I must say Im getting a tad nervous as to just what is going to be happening around here. Those of you that know me will understand what I mean. Just to fill some of you in this year could very well be the last that my father will be around for. I just hope it all works out so he can have a great thanksgiving and christmas before he passes.

Message 17 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10336 posts

Nov 17, 2006
I went out to dinner with my family tonight and my workplace called saying that I was supposed to come into work. I totally forgot about it and I was sorry. I try being honest ans see where it gets you. At school, We have a student being charged with Sexual Harrasment. He hugged a female vice principal and she gave him a twenty day suspension. My whole grade walked out in support of the suspended student. I felt it wan't right so I didnt join in with their walkout. I felt instead of walking out they should have had a better plan like a petition or something. Stupid kids took advantage of it to miss class.
Message 18 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3986 posts

Nov 17, 2006
my day was purdy good untill 4th block when i got a D on my chem quiz....gotta hate 10pt quizes when you get 4 wrong lol...other than that not bad, not any homework, alomst the weekend.....eh
GRAW
Message 19 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4803 posts

Nov 17, 2006
 I haven't been on much lately...I hate this new black theme. Is the old PSU theme still available?
Message 20 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes