Fender Bender
4534 posts

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Pizza & Wings!

Dec 2, 2006
Today was a pretty good day I must say. My cousin who is going into the Navy came up today for one last visit, he leaves Monday for bootcamp. We did a ton of stuff together growing up so it was great to hang out with him before he went off. Hopefully I'll get to see him when he comes back from bootcamp.

Pizza and Wings sound so damn good, but alas I will not be eating such a grand meal. My feet are freezing....stupid cold weather.
OTR
Message 11 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6471 posts

Dec 2, 2006
My day was pretty ho-hum. It was the last day of the semester before exam week, so all next week it'll be study, study, study, and then head to campus to take my exams. It was a bit warmer today than it was yesterday, so that made the day better. I absolutely hate cold weather.
Message 12 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14373 posts

Dec 2, 2006

.chaos. wrote:
My day was pretty ho-hum. It was the last day of the semester before exam week, so all next week it'll be study, study, study, and then head to campus to take my exams. It was a bit warmer today than it was yesterday, so that made the day better. I absolutely hate cold weather.

You killed the thread!!

Anyways, I have a little rant to toss out here on PSU! I might just make a thread about it too, since alot of the newbies are scared of our 1337ness here in the UGL

I have this friend, actually my sister's friend from another site, who I just started talking to one day. She has a boyfriend, and she treats him like **bleep**, I mean breaks up with him for stupid reasons... but he keeps going back and forgiving her. I think it's sad, because he is too nice of a guy to be treated like that, but he lets her do it.

The other day, she dumped him because he went out around 10 to get himself dinner, she thought he was kidding around, but he wasn't, and she dumped him... I mean WTF?
Today, she IMed me, she wanted to tell him she loved him on the Mic, she got a new one just for him, and he told her he needed to do it later, because he had to go to work... She flipped out on him, I mean SERIOUSLY flipped, Emailed him on his work account, and cussed him out, all because he had to go to work and she wanted to tell him she loved him...

Then a few hours later she IMed me and started talking about their song, and how much she loves him, and misses him... I don't get it at all, it's just... Damn. So why is she doing this? and Why does he keep going back?
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 13 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10336 posts

Dec 2, 2006
Today was tiring

I went to a dance last night and went to the after party and got plastered. After that I went to sleep and woke up at 7 AM. Went to work with my dad since i had the day off. The went to the funeral Home for a family friend that passed away.
Message 14 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2456 posts

Dec 2, 2006
I had some friends over tonight. We played Wii and watched Family GuySmiley Happy
Message 15 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14373 posts

Dec 2, 2006

OBESECOW wrote:
I had some friends over tonight. We played Wii and watched Family GuySmiley Happy

Peter Griffin touched my Wii...
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 16 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9898 posts

Dec 2, 2006
Bah! Humbug! ( Haha "A Christmas Carol" ) Go to my thread

Message Edited by WI800 on 12-01-2006 09:32 PM
Message 17 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8161 posts

Dec 2, 2006
I spent way too much money tonight in preperation for a party that me and my friends are hosting tomorrow.

we invited over 2000 people on facebook......it's going to be insane

Account Removed due to Inactivity.

Thanks for being a part of my life PSU
Message 18 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16834 posts

Dec 2, 2006
nothin really happened today..
went to my friend mikes house and messed around, and later im goin to go power lvl in diablo2

Message 19 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2456 posts

Dec 2, 2006

PSPplayer17 wrote:

OBESECOW wrote:

Peter Griffin touched my Wii...

Patriot touched my WiiSmiley Surprised
Message 20 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes