Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 18 2007
By: foolzyo Treasure Hunter 8345 posts

Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Italian Sausage!

32 replies 1 views Edited Jan 18, 2007
The neon lights turn on, rumbling noises in the kitchen can be heard, gaming pods with plasma TV's come online, and Yuki the Japanese DJ is spinning off some killer tunes....Ladies and Gentlemen, the Underground Lounge is open for business!

Italian Sausage on a warmed bun with grilled peppers and onions.

Good Convo's wanted... freezing to death not.

I had to go to school today.  Which means that I had to stand at multiple bus stops for long while.  I didn't have a coat on, so I was freezing.  I was at school for a total of 25 minutes.  Then I had to wait at bus stops again.  Some lady was talking to me at the one stop and I had my ipod on so I couldn't really hear what she was saying.  After the second time she started mumbling something about me being a liar and how it wasn't nice to lie.

I got off the bus after having to sit by some crazy guy.  Went and got a burrito. Came home.  Slept, curled up in a ball cocooned in the blanket since I was freezing. 

Then my brother came home.  Went back to the burrito place to see my friend.  Got a quesadilla this time.  Then I went to the super market and got some soda and V8 Splash.  Now I am stuffed.

I need my hair trimmed. 

My brother went to Las Vegas and NOBODY told me.  My friend told me a half an hour ago.  I didn't even get to say bye to him.  :smileysad: 

My brothers cousin is trying to lick my arm... 

How was your day?
Message 1 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Re: Underground Lounge: Tonight's Menu - Italian Sausage!

Jan 18, 2007
Same as usual, I went to my classes and came back here.  I'm eating chocolate-covered pretzels right now. :robotvery-happy:
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 2 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3999 posts

Jan 18, 2007
i got to stay home all day cause i got the flu and i've been staring at the computer screen for the past 6 hours
Message 3 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
972 posts

Jan 18, 2007

thegarvinator88 wrote:
Underground Lounge:  Tonight's Menu - Italian Sausage!

i c wut u did thar
~Drumline

PSN Handle: Drumline
Message 4 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6056 posts

Jan 18, 2007
Well, I had a doctor appointment about my sleeping habbits and he said I had some type of sleeping disorder.  I don't have insurance so I couldn't get any pills.  He said just to get sleep whenever I could.  This sucks.
Message 5 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3782 posts

Jan 18, 2007
Didn't really get around much since my car has a flat and I didn't bother replacing it because it is just too cold out. I'm contemplating writing my article for the newspaper now or later.
Message 6 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

Jan 18, 2007
Well today was okay, I went back to school today, and had to make up a ton of homework and tests which sucks, but tomorow sounds fun.
Message 7 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3061 posts

Jan 18, 2007
my day was ok i went to school and took my exam. we got out early because in high school when we have exams we get to take the test and go home so after the test i played madden 2007 and need for speed carbon all day
Message 8 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6471 posts

Jan 18, 2007
My day was okay, I guess. The semester finally started today after the first two days were canceled due to inclement weather. I always hate the first week of the semester though, because campus is so crowded and finding a parking spot is near impossible. It always gets better after two weeks though, because about a quarter of the students end up dropping out and whatnot. So today consisted of having to park in the last lot on campus and then walking. That part was okay, for I don't mind the walking. However, it's when I got on campus and you could hardly get anywhere because it was so crowded... well... yeah, that was a bit annoying. It's nice to have the semester finally start, but I'm not looking forward to all the work I'll be doing.
Message 9 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7698 posts

Jan 18, 2007
Eh, pretty much same as usual.
Message 10 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes